Super Contributor

If you are watching your pennies....

Almost out of shape tape.  Love it.  Due to economic concerns, I searched for a replacement/dupe.  Found it.  $7.00 per tube and it is great.  E.L.F. Camo Concealer.  FYI

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you are watching your pennies....

@soozer I can't seem to get a proper color in Shape Tape.  If anyone else likes Shape Tape, has the same shade issue, or wants to try something that costs less, I've found that Morphe's Hide & Peek gives comparable wear time and coverage.  It's available in 15 shades and costs $12.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep.  Unfortunately, that is another reason why I wanted to find a dupe/replacement at a lower cost without giving up on quality.  So, to answer your question, I use two shades in my makeup bag.  Still, two tubes at $7.00 (or like you $12.00) still saves the pennies.  Thanks for the suggestion too.   

PS:  I also purchased a brow pencil/brush (E.L.F.) or $3.00 -- like it too.  

Respected Contributor

I keep seeing Maybelline Age Rewind concealer mentioned and raved about ! I have not tried it, but I'm curious! 

Honored Contributor

@soozer 

I don't deal in coins but I am giving my debit card an extended vacay till the Sephora Spring Sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I use ELF hydrating camo concealer. It does a good job lighing dark circles under eyes. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I keep seeing ELF pop up alot in these forums as being really good. Thanks for the tip.