Honored Contributor

If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself.......

What Would It Be?    I definitely would want thick hair.  This is a Beauty thing like hair, makeup, nails.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself......

Flawless skin.  Body wise--narrower hips!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself.......

When I was young I would have listed almost everything.  But now I like myself just the way I am.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Would be great to get rid of the wrinkles, but i'm just glad to be healthy, fit into all my outfits, and still walk in high heels.

Esteemed Contributor

Have my health back.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I stopped doing that a long time ago.  LOL

Super Contributor

I would get my long hair back.

Been wanting a change for quite a while. Hair is instantaneous. My next door neighbor is a hair sylist. Very creative & artistic. So, I gave her carte blanche to do my hair.

She had already cut my hair last July & it was exactly what I wanted. She told me she had some ideas. I said go. Well, she cut my hair, off. Something new. Took pictures of the back & sides. Top of the nape of my neck, layered, then long at the front going into a bob at chin level. Looked good. Until. I went upstairs & saw my hair face on. Parted in the middle, hanging down, & sticking up at the ends. Sticking up at the ends all over my head. Awful. Dragged my face down. I waited a couple of days & then took scissors to the front. Then again. Didn't help.

I truly hate my hair. It will take years to grow it out. I'm a long hair person. Never again will I let someone cut it off.

All on me.

Perhaps I should buy a wig.

Honored Contributor

Physically, I would love to be taller.

otherwise, I would like to be able to speak multiple languages.

Honored Contributor

Isn't this the question the plastic surgeon asked new patients on the show ****** and Tuck?

There's nothing about myself that I might want to change--that I couldn't change with effort and money. So I guess it's a matter of priority if I'm currently dissatisfied with any aspect of my looks. I haven't put aside the pennies and/or booked an appointment or taken the time, so I might as well be happy to be healthy and loved as I am right now.

That said. I'd LOVE to be permanently and completely rid of cellulite. I know how to reduce and minimize it, but I've never gotten to the point where it is gone in all lighting situations. And I am not willing to be suctioned and bruised and frozen and wrapped daily so...it is what it is. If I had a magic wand I would poof it away.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patheticcosmetics...It’s an awful feeling I know. Go try on some hair at a wig shop ! It’s really fun , and you might find a long one to suffice until your grows back.

As for myself, I guess I just wish every bite I ate didn’t show up on the bathroom scales 😕.