Honored Contributor

I received and email from IT about their new Bye Bye make up removing micellar wipes.  There are 25 in the package for $14.  I ordered them to give them a try,  There was one review that was very good. 

Honored Contributor

Wow that is pricey, since i think the whole Microcellur water is a gimmick, I will use my baby wipes, $2.00 or less for 80

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

IT does sound pricey but I have to admit I’ve tried pricey ones too. I am currently using these from WM

518EA59A-1800-4938-AA4B-3F0DFD035135.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that is extremely over priced in my opinion. There are just so many good wipes out there that are a lot cheaper.

I don't mind wipes once in a while but even when I use them I have to wash my face still.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Peckywrote:

I received and email from IT about their new Bye Bye make up removing micellar wipes.  There are 25 in the package for $14.  I ordered them to give them a try,  There was one review that was very good. 

@Pecky - TY for the notice. post a review 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I think I would rather buy the tub of bye bye makeup. It works so well. 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess, thank you for your review. Currently I use Skinn wipes but have wanted to try something less pricey. Plus Evine's shipping is ridiculously over priced. I prefer to use wipes to remove my makeup before using my face cleanser to do the rest. Will check these out.

Honored Contributor

Target has an excellent facial wipe for about $3.50 for 25.  If you want Micellular water wipes Acure Oganics has excellent ones that are very moist for a lot less money than IT.  Personally, $14 for wipes is way out of line. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Peckywrote:

There is a wide variety of facial cloths.  Personally, I would not use a baby wipe on my face. The Costco brand which us a dupe of Ponds wipes causes a stinging feeling, so I stopped using them several years ago.

No need to try to shame anyone for how we spend our $$$$$$ - if I want to spend $14 on facial cloths,  I will and I won't warn others/cringe thinking about the chemicals, animal testing etc that are associated with the 'cheap' wipes that others choose to use 

it-cosmetics-bye-bye-makeup-wipes.png

Details-
Developed with plastic surgeons, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Micellar Wipes feature the benefits of your best-selling Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm - packed into perfectly portable, disposable wipes! With just one wipe, you can treat your skin to a hydrating, sulfate-free micellar cleanser, purifying instant makeup remover and anti-aging serum. Infused with proprietary Skin-Softening Serum Concentrate, these revolutionary wipes soothe and refresh while removing all traces of makeup. Your skin is left feeling clean, hydrated and soft. Gentle enough for your delicate eye area and even the most sensitive skin, Bye Bye Makeup Micellar Wipes are your must-have for at home - and on the go!

Clinically tested results!
  • 100% showed improved skin hydration*
  • 100% said it removed all traces of makeup*
  • 100% said their skin felt purified and clean*
  • 100% said their skin was soft and smooth*

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Hands down the best are from Skinn Cosmetics.  Won't use any other brand.