Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics tsv

[ Edited ]

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Thank you for replying.  That was my thought too, that there were only so many for presale.

In this heat, my regular CC cream seems a bit to much moisture for my combo skin so after watching the video thought it would be something to try by mixing the two.  Hope it works out since I really like the regular CC cream, just wish it was a little less "wet".

Wow, @grandma_2_2, it looks like we were both wrong.  I tuned in last night and it was sold out.  A couple others sold out nearly immediately too.  I think QVC and IT really messed up on this one.  JMO  While I suspect it's going to be too dark/yellow for me, I went ahead and ordered the medium so I could get the deal, but I fully expect that I'll end up exchanging it.

Honored Contributor

The lightest shade Fair...is it cool toned? I tried the Celebration foundation once and it stuck in pores of which rarely show with any foundation.

Valued Contributor

What is the difference between the powder in the TSV (besides SPF) and the Bye Bye Pores powder? 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with elated.  I am 72 and can no longer wear matte makeup.  It makes older skin look too dry.  I LOVE It Cosmetic make up products.  Wear the new It Bye Bye Foundation Moisturizer daily, and when not, wear the It CC Cream.  Both do very well on this aging skin.  People have commented on my skin. (good comments....Smiley Wink) So I will pass on this, but am happy for the younger girls who can wear it. 

Respected Contributor

I pre-ordered the Fair TSV....I have tried both the CC & the moisturizing new one also (forget the name LOL!) in Fair and I just can't use them.  They look fine for about 1hr and then they just begin to separate on my face.  No matter what I use under them and even with nothing on my face.  So I use Revlon Colorstay for dry skin for yrs now and have no problems.

Seeing they finally made a less dewy formulation I just had to try it out!  

I also have to say Carolyn is on right now and they showed her side by side before and after photo....she has BEAUTIFUL skin w/o any foundation.   Some ladies really are blessed and could go w/o any foundation.   She looks really nice in the new foundation also.  

I have rosacea and acne still in my 50's....larger pores and all that stuff.  So I NEED foundation to help me out...I sure hope this new formulation works for me.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

The lightest shade Fair...is it cool toned? I tried the Celebration foundation once and it stuck in pores of which rarely show with any foundation.

@Trinity11  I have tried out the Fair shade in the CC cream and the newer moisturizing foundation...both were a perfect match for my skin stone.  I am very PALE with rosacea (pinkness/redness areas) and I find this to be neutral....not yellow which I cannot wear at all and not pink undertone as I really can't wear anything with a more pink undertone hue.  The fair in this line seems to "cancel" out my issues in to much pink/redness.  

Now with that said....I certainly hope they didn't change the colors in this new one at all....I did order Fair and got my fingers crossed it's the same and it will work for my problem skin.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11  I have tried out the Fair shade in the CC cream and the newer moisturizing foundation...both were a perfect match for my skin stone.  I am very PALE with rosacea (pinkness/redness areas) and I find this to be neutral....not yellow which I cannot wear at all and not pink undertone as I really can't wear anything with a more pink undertone hue.  The fair in this line seems to "cancel" out my issues in to much pink/redness.  

Now with that said....I certainly hope they didn't change the colors in this new one at all....I did order Fair and got my fingers crossed it's the same and it will work for my problem skin.  HTH

Thanks so much for your input @tsavorite. Heart We sound like we have the exact same skin tone. I just ordered. My beloved foundation from Estée Lauder was discontinued so I need a new one..

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Angie Hot & Flashy reviews the new matte IT Cosmetics CC cream in her new video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxLdAADG3I

She was sent the whole TSV kit as PR by IT Cosmetics.

She's wearing the medium shade as that was what she was sent. Angie thinks the medium in the matte version is yellower than the regular CC cream.

It's worth a look at the videoclip as Angie is pretty thorough when she reviews foundations.

Respected Contributor

@TY  thanks for posting that review video....bummer it is looking like this is not going to be matt after all!  Too gooey looking....that's what all their foundations are like on me....seperate and gooey!  This is probably gonna be a return for me now that I saw this demo.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the application in the video looked a little heavy or almost mask-like. I'm re-thinking this.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.