Esteemed Contributor

Thr july 27th tsv is up for pre order. I sm shocked it includes the new matte Cc cream. Also the airbrush powder and a brush.

Super Contributor
I’m looking for a new matte foundation. I just ordered the TSV in both fair and fair light. Their formulas tend to oxidize on me so I’ll try both and keep the one I feel is best for my skin tone.
Honored Contributor

I caved and order it in fairly light on AD!

Regular Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics tsv

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting!  I just ordered fair on AD.  This was a no brainer for me because I use the powder in fair every day, but the regular CC while it covered nicely, it also gave me breakouts.  Coincidentally, I saw the brush yesterday and while I didn't like the fact that it is white, I had the opportunity to see it restored back to its original color after being washed with Philosophy's Purity.  Knowing that, I bought the TSV.  Great price for 3 items, on easy pay and auto delivery.

ETA. I was curious about fairly light, but I read it is cool toned and I think it won't be suitable for me.  I chose fair for that reason.  

Respected Contributor

I’ll admit that a lot of the It products I’ve tried have not worked out for me, but I did order this TSV. I am hoping I like these products. I have high hopes. 

Also, I thought this new Matte CC cream was exclusive to Sephora, but I guess not. I ordered the Neutral Medium. 

Super Contributor

I'm excited about this one! I'm fair/cool toned/oily. An It Cosmetics rep told me fair/light is cool toned...yay!!  I'm buying.

Occasional Contributor

If you were told that it is a cool shade does that mean it has pink undertones.  In that case it would be perfect for me.

Super Contributor

Yes, they said Fair/light is cool (slightly pink). No yellow...so I ordered. 

Regular Contributor

I promptly signed up for A/D on this one too. I have been wanting to try out the Medium Tan but I ended up getting Light Medium in this one because I didn't want the darker powder. I will save it for later in the year and switch my Bye Bye Foundation A/D to Medium Tan. I'm excited to try this new formulation out! It might be my new cool months foundation, since it has slightly less SPF and the matte finish.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your quick reply.  I'm ordering it right now 😀