Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But BetteCC Cream SPF 50 Supersize from TSV 2.53 oz. Is it exactly the same as the regular size?

I do get occasional breakouts, mainly once a month Smiley Wink

Yikes, at going to the ER! It was working for you, then all of a sudden didn't? What happened?

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But BetteCC Cream SPF 50 Supersize from TSV 2.53 oz. Is it exactly the same as the regular size?

I had been using the day and night moisturizers which made my skin glow, for at least a yr. I ordered the 2 TSVs, the one with the new lifting products and the one with the cleansers and scrub. I think that Dermapeel scrub started a bad chain reaction, which just got worse with the new moisturizers. I had so many pustules I thought it might be an allergic reaction, I never had my face look that bad. It got worse instead of better, and I took Benadry for a few days but it didn't seem to help. My lip was a little swollen which made me even more nervous. I googled but couldn't be sure what was happening. I was feeling lousy too, probably from fear mostly since I wasn't sure what was happening. During a blizzard, and a snow emergency (not supposed to be on the road, 10 inches of snow), had DS take me to the ER. The lip looked better at that point. So, they ran a culture, gave me a once over, and now the charges have come to 600.00! No exaggeration. One hundred just to be seen, the rest for the visit. ShopHQ was supposed to reimburse the 100.00. Hasn't happened, and now the charges are 500.00 more! I am very ticked! That's what happened. If you happen to know Dimitri, feel free to tell him. I have all the paperwork to back up what I am telling you.