Super Contributor

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But BetteCC Cream SPF 50 Supersize from TSV 2.53 oz. Is it exactly the same as the regular size?

Sometimes supersize is not as good quality or somehow slightly off.

Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But BetteCC Cream SPF 50 Supersize from TSV 2.53 oz. Is it exactly the same as the regular size?

I don't know the comparison, but I just received my TSV yesterday. I absolutely love this CC cream. I chose the light; it works beautifully for my skin. I have oily skin; I might have to "blot" my skin in the summer, but that's normal for me. The coverage is great. Now I don't look "absolutely flawless"...but I haven't found a foundation/BB or CC cream that makes me look like that anyway. (I probably could come close if I were to "build" it on my skin. I just used it one time (today) and wore it like I do my other foundations.) I do have some sun damage and fine lines, esp. near my eyes, and an occasional blemish. But this CC cream really does a great job of covering without looking cakey. I wear Laura Gellar B&B in the Fair, It Celebration Foundation in the Medium (Beige), and used to wear BE in medium beige. I can wear the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in either the light or medium...just depends on what kind of look I am going for. The Light shade works great; I'd love to try the medium just to see the difference. I may go to Ulta and try that shade...especially in the summer when I get a little more color. I'll also add that I normally swipe a powder foundation on top of my bb/cc creams to set it. That also builds my coverage.

I know I probably didn't help you as far as comparing the smaller size to the supersize, but I wanted you to know how much I really, really like the CC cream!!

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But BetteCC Cream SPF 50 Supersize from TSV 2.53 oz. Is it exactly the same as the regular size?

I have the small fair and just got the humongous kit. To be honest, not positive the new one is identical. The new one seems a little more liquid, but I think that is a good thing. It's possible that my smaller tube just got thicker with time, I can't remember exactly the original consistency. I wouldn't worry about the large tube though, it seems like it's as good or better than before IMO. Now I have to decide if I am fair or light since if I keep 2 kits I will have a life-time supply. Also, if they bring out a fairly-light shade down the road I will shoot myself. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

Anyone else?

Regular Contributor

Oh gosh, hope this isn't true - mine is just now shipping. Hopefully some more ladies who purchased will respond.....

I don't want it if it's different. I'll stick with the original.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV too and also in the light; had already tried the medium which is warmer but not orange on my skin. During the presentation, I thought a couple of the blonde models wearing the medium looked way too orange and should have been in the light. Also, I'm not so sure about the idea of using a supersized version as there's the issue of how long this will last with preservatives or is there no preservatives.....a subject no one has mentioned. Just because it's in a tube doesn't mean it's impervious to bacterial contamination. It's better than jar packaging but not a whole lot better. In answer to the OP's question is this the same as the smaller version, in my opinion yes.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Foundinlv. I also use the light and am looking forward to getting the larger size. Almost was talked into medium, because I like to think I am not as fair as I am, but it does look orange on me, and I noticed it looked orange on a few of the models, too.

Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2014 Krissie62 said:

Thank you, Foundinlv. I also use the light and am looking forward to getting the larger size. Almost was talked into medium, because I like to think I am not as fair as I am, but it does look orange on me, and I noticed it looked orange on a few of the models, too.

You're welcome Krissie. I tried mixing the light with the medium (while using more of the light and just a small dab of medium) and I like it.

New Contributor

I received my kit yesterday. To be honest, I was fully prepared to repackage and send back. I always suffer from serious buyers regret from spending the amounts of $$ the products cost. However, I did unpack it and used the CC cream this morning and I love it!! The super size of the product was a pleasant surprise as well. I'm not really confident with the brush at this point. I've never used a brush for liquids at all but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Choosing a shade is always an issue with me as well and I wavered back and forth between light and medium. I did go with the medium and it seems just right. No orangeness on my skin.

Super Contributor

I just got my kit and it seems just the same as my original tube. I tried both and look identical. My shade is fair, a pinch of yellow in it but not as bad as some foundations.