Valued Contributor

I had a tube from a TSV when it first came out and I didn't see any glitter.  I liked it well enough but my face had a reaction to something I was using about that time.  At first I thought it was the CC cream but it turned out to be a combination of Josie Argon Milk and

a product containing tree tea oil. My face was burned and broken out for a long time. I really didn't see glitter.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone received their TSV or got an email that their IT orders from the weekend have shipped.

I ordered a OTO and it's just sitting there

just annoying 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebearwrote:

Has anyone received their TSV or got an email that their IT orders from the weekend have shipped.

just annoying 

I ordered the TSV and received an email yesterday that my order shipped, it is frustrating that shipping takes so long! I did notice that it actually shipped the day before I got the email... 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Volwrote:

@jackthebearwrote:

just annoying 

I ordered the TSV and received an email yesterday that my order shipped, it is frustrating that shipping takes so long! I did notice that it actually shipped the day before I got the email... 

thanks