Valued Contributor
On 7/14/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I love them!!!! I ordered the Duo last time they were presented and I got the Navy and Smoke and both are gorgeous colors-very saturated and last on me all day. I do use Trish McEvoy's Eye Base, but these last until I cleanse my face at night!!!!I want the Black and Brown colors next!

Are those the pencil ones that you like? I was hoping to get some feedback on the ones in the pot.

Trusted Contributor

I have not used the eyeliner pencils, but do have the liner in the pots - espresso and silky taupe.

First thing to consider:

The pencil duo is .017 oz. x 2 = .034 (three-hundredths of an ounce) for $26.36.

The pot is .12 oz or 3 1/2 times as much product for less - $24.00.

I have hooded eyes and the liner in the pots stays all day. It's a little messy to apply (don't bother with the brush sold here) but works well with a thin brush. I've had them for a couple of months and they are not drying out. The colors are very nice too - will probably get the graphite. Sign up on the IT site and you can get free shipping, no tax and special offers!

Respected Contributor
I am still working with mine, but I find so far they are too soft. I can't get a sharp line and they don't seem to 'set'. I think Jamie mentioned you have a few seconds to correct before they set, but I think it just stays moist, if you know what I mean.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
I've only used the gel liner in the pots -- LOVE them!!
Contributor

i tried this eyeliner and it does go on really smoothly and easy, but it bothered my eyes! i used it on the waterline on the top lashes. it felt terrible after it dried down, it just made my eyes feel too heavy and irritated. i returned it and went back to using urban decay. it's not as bold looking but it feels better.

Respected Contributor
I haven't tried It liners but I have noticed that I really prefer pot liners lately. I feel I get a much better line and have better control. They seem to last better throughout the day, too. I love Nars. For removal, I have found Sephora's blue remover for waterproof eye m/u to be effective, gentle and affordable.
Respected Contributor

Do you pot eyeliners for the lower lid or only for the top lid.

Occasional Contributor

Am wearing IT pencil gel liner now. Put it on at 4 am, it will be there for me at 11 pm. Maybe it stays on for me because I always wear an eye shadow base. It used to come off with my regular cleanser. Now I used a makeup remover but that is because the cleanser has changed.

Not crazy about the sharpener but short of that would reorder.

Frequent Contributor
Edited Oops...different product but I wrote all of this so it may benefit someone. A257169 I own three..black, brown and navy and LOVE them all! I line my inner eyelid and it has been the only eyeliner I have used that stays and doesn't make it's way to my tear ducts giving me that black blob. ( if u line the inside of you eyelids, you know what I mean). The brush makes it so easy to apply and blend on the lash line. It is truly waterproof! When I use the brown one, I use a little on my eyebrow and an eyebrow brush and it makes for a great brow definer. I like these pots of eyeliners as I used one by tarte in the past but it dried up pretty fast. I've had my three pots from IT for 6 months and so far so good. When you think about how minuscule amount of product is in a eyeliner stick and look at the amount in the pots, you know this is a great value! The brush is a real bonus too!
Valued Contributor
I bought a duo of these for the first time during the CEW event. I consider myself a liner aficionado at this point (does it count that I have tried them all and keep buying????), and they are just 'meh' to me. I find them drying (and seem to dry out while unused). I do not notice any "no-tug" properties. In fact, I don't find them that easy to use. I won't buy them again.