Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics Cc cream oxidizing-Time to try something else

I went and put makeup on today like usual. Took some pictures later in the day. I was horrified at how orange my face was when I went back and looked at the pictures. This normally looks really nice when I put it on. At least I thought. Maybe it just didn’t react well to my new skincare products. Not sure I have noticed this before but admit I have never really took any selfies after using it.

Time to try something else. I think I will try the new colourpop tinted moisturizer.
Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Cc cream oxidizing-Time to try something else

I went back to Bare Minerals.  

Honored Contributor

I mentioned before the Almay foundations that matches to u Much lighter than the IT, which I just tossed out even though I liked it 

Almay

smart shade 

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago ponds made a beautiful BB cream that was so natural but just evened things out. I wish you could still buy it. I don’t really need a full coverage foundation because I have pretty even skin and don’t get breakouts. The colourpop tinted moisturizer looks really pretty and it’s affordable.

i tried the almost one a few years ago. I don’t remember if I liked it or not.

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if they are changing the pigment or something, I always wore tan but it has made me look like you say, I change to a lighter color. Still not thrilled. This isn't going to be a problem because I have thought I found something that I loved

Esteemed Contributor

What do you guys think of the bare minerals complexion rescue.

Valued Contributor

You are not alone and this is happening to others too. I am convinced they changed the formulas after Jamie sold the company. Their products oxidize on my skin and I take on an orange hue. This happens with any of their face products. I am hoarding some of my old products. Really they are so old they should be thrown out but I am still using them. I miss the original formulas. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

You are not alone and this is happening to others too. I am convinced they changed the formulas after Jamie sold the company. Their products oxidize on my skin and I take on an orange hue. This happens with any of their face products. I am hoarding some of my old products. Really they are so old they should be thrown out but I am still using them. I miss the original formulas. 

the one I just tossed was before the buy-out 

things oxidize if not used up,  

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Starliteshine wrote:

the one I just tossed was before the buy-out 

things oxidize if not used up,  

Maybe that is my issue. I don’t know how long I have had it. Pretty sure I had it before the buyout.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I went and put makeup on today like usual. Took some pictures later in the day. I was horrified at how orange my face was when I went back and looked at the pictures. This normally looks really nice when I put it on. At least I thought. Maybe it just didn’t react well to my new skincare products. Not sure I have noticed this before but admit I have never really took any selfies after using it.

Time to try something else. I think I will try the new colourpop tinted moisturizer.

@ccassaday   Not sure if you use a primer, but if you want to try that, it keeps skincare from affecting the foundation by sealing it into the skin before foundation.