Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Cc cream oxidizing-Time to try something else

I have quite a few that have been around a while (I mix shades) and nothing off yet.  I'll be watching though.  Hope they didn't mess with the formula.

Respected Contributor

I'm on auto-ship and agree it's now oxidizing and starting out a bit darker which isn't good. I have old and new tubes and the new ones are darker. The shade I use was always a bit too dark but the next lighter makes me look sick.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday 

I tossed all my IT products☹️.  Not what they used to be.

Maybe my skin type/coloring but it is too thick and I always used CC med tan...it looks like "mud" on my skin or lays in my creases...

I changed to Beekman Triple Milk skincare (tossed Philosphy stuff) and the texture of my skin has changed for the better 100%🙂

I bought PUR tinted moisturizer and love it!

Super Contributor

I love the IT CC cream as sun protection and the hydration. I can use far less moisturizer when I use the IT CC cream. It doesn't turn my skin pasty and it blends in well. If I use a spf 50 in the regular spf department I would be glowing pasty white! If I have a spot that I want to cover better I just use some concealer. I don't really have much discoloration. I use the Wet and Wild Photo Focus Foundation for when we go out in the evening.