Contributor

I recently purchased a OTO from It Cosmetics. This by far, has been my best purchase this year. The Brow Power Lift is my new HG product. It is really amazing how it gives your eyes an instant lift! I could see it for myself as soon as I put it on. I wear glasses and rarely get compliments on my eyes. I applied it before work two days this week. Both days I got a compliment. A lady that I work with said" You look really good today. You look well rested and glowing. You must be feeling better". The other three days, no compliment. It really made me feel good. I've been having a lot of medical issues this year. I've had three surgery's and I'm in a lot of pain all the time. I don't get much sleep and I know, I look tired. The eyeshadow and the brush are great also, but I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the Brow Power Lift. It even came with a sharpener.

It Cosmetics Anti-Aging 3-Piece Eye Opening Trio

Apply Brow Power Lift to areas you want to look more lifted, then lightly blend in with fingers. For the look of a more lifted brow, use either the matte or pearl side, and trace along the entire length of your brow, both above and below the brow hair, from the start of your brow to the end, or tail. Once applied, lightly blend and pat in with fingers along the entire area, 1/4" above and below the length of your brow