Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetic CC Cream Full Coverage question

@MomCat wrote:

I've only seen demonstrations of the CC cream covering redness and minor blemishes.  Anything more you need a concealer.  My favorite is Laura Geller on that.  I absolutely love the IT CC cream!  It gives me the most flawless finish I've ever gotten from a foundation.  Very light and feels like nothing on the skin.  Love it!! 

I liked the feel of the It CC Cream but it did not cover the flaws like Jamie said it would.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

I had same experience. It does not cover age spots, tried the concealer it was heavy and cracked, giving me wrinkles where I didn't have them.

I like Balance and Brighten Laura Geller's line. I find it natural, nondrying, and it creates a silky finish.

It amazes me how many of us, ( myself included ) buy the presentations, even after we see it on ourselves with our own eyes.

I can't explain what they do on air, but something 'ain't kosher'.

So how are we to ever believe anything about products? I get tired of returning things.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

i've been using the cc cream for years. it absolutely gives me full coverage. did you put enough on, i love it and it has really changed how fabulous my makeup and skin looks.

hope this helps

Esteemed Contributor

I think it covers my freckles and dark spots. I will use it tomorrow and report back. My spots of hyper pigmentation aren't as visible now though since I started using PC products.
Respected Contributor

@Tara811 wrote:

i've been using the cc cream for years. it absolutely gives me full coverage. did you put enough on, i love it and it has really changed how fabulous my makeup and skin looks.

hope this helps

Jamie shows herself just using a small amount and she says this is all that is needed. I don't like a lot so that is why I was going to buy it. I may get it and try for a few days as I can return to ULTA if I don't like it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I personally love this cc cream and yes it covers everything for me. I use three pumps so I get a full coverage on my skin. It dries in a few minutes. You can also use the celebration over it. Try this as this is the best line for makeup anywhere. and bonus is the 50 spf!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have used this for quite some time and find it covers everything for me. If I need more coverage I would maybe mix some with my Bye Bye Undereye and dab where needed.

But that would be a rarity for me. Love this stuff.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

FYI-Might stockup! Loreal purchased IT cosmetics. From past experiences with companies that sold, Quality went out the window. Time will tell, Loreal owns several high end brands, Some better than others. Why can't Loreal be cruelty free?! IT cosmetics made in China. Decided need to research find makeup-> Made in America.
Occasional Contributor

I believe Merle Norman made in America