Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/7?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Parayers and special thoughts going out to our friends in Fl. I did not use up anything this week but I have quite a few products on the "hit list" for next week.  What did you use up this week?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/7?

I almost forgot to post today and then I finally found the thread, so here it goes.

I used up,

1. Dove Style + Care extra hold hairspray-7oz. It does a pretty good job, but I do not like the scent. I will not be repurchasing unless they come out with one that is unscented.

2. Estee Lauder More Than Mascara in Rich Black. This mascara use to be one of my fav's,but this last tube seemed to be harder to apply. I will not be buying this again as I have a few other brands to use up.

3.Benefit's ooh la lift. This was my first tube of trying this. I don't think it does all that much for lightening properties. It's ok, but I have other's that do a better job. This is a bit spendy for a product that doesn't deliver all that well.

Have a Good Weekend and See you again next week.

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Dr. Denese Firming Facial Age Corrector Eye Cream .25 oz- didn't really like this, prefer Clarins eye gel

Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien body lotion 2.8 oz, love this, a unique fragrance I found in Paris, one more in the stash

Desert Essence Organic Coconut body lotion 8oz- too strong, back to Philosophy where I tend to buy too much

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon ladies.  I also hope everyone in the path of the storm is staying safe.

I used up:

Katy Perry Mad Potion EDP - full size.  I liked this but it's not a unique scent at all. I know it has vanilla in it and it sort of reminded me of a stronger version of Unconditional Love by Philosphy. 

Consult Beauty Volumagen Eyecream - full size.  This isn't an eye product I'd buy again.  As eye creams go, the price wasn't bad but it didn't do anything for my eye area at all.  It didn't lessen my dark circles, which is what my real problem is and it was just a meh moisturizer.     

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Neutrogena Natural Fresh Cleansing Makeup Remover - I use this sometimes as a 2nd cleanse to get off stubborn mascara.  Replacing with another from the stash.

Kanebo Allie SPF 50 UV Mineral Moist Neo - Love this sunscreen from Japan.  It's light with a hight SPF and no white cast.  Replacing with another from the stash.

NYC In a Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in Grand Central Station - My fool proof quick dry top coat.  Replaced with the same.

Tossed:

Paula's Choice PC4Men Nighttime Repair - This was a nice lightweight moisturizer but it's old.  For some reason, I can't seem to finish PC's products.  This is sad, but I think the packaging is so meh, I don't reach for it.  And DH never touched it.

Respected Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Used up:

A bar of Goat Milk Stuff soap in Oat, Milk & Honey scent. Replaced with GMS Honeysuckle scent!

Tossed:

10 miscellaneous bottles of old, glopped up nail polishes. Bought two new ones! (Essie Schoolboy Blazer and my standard OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. Both for my pedicures!)

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

I used up zippo this week. Did however have my Philosophy Purity face wash open in my makeup bag, good thing it was in a ziplock. Have other face wash to use.

Thank you joseygirl. Hope all you beauties have a safe healthy week.

Respected Contributor

This week I finished used Dermappeal Microdermabrasion Treatment by Skinn.  I've been using it for quite a few years.  It leaves my skin very soft and smooth.  I always replenish with same, and had one ready for use.

Honored Contributor

Could not finish to the end an 

Almay Truly Lasting Color lipstick in Woodberry shade as the stick broke.

Finished a Lancôme Cils Booster XL Lash Primer replaced with full size version

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Its been a couple of weeks since I posted, so a longer list from me.

Used up:

32 oz. WEN Summer Mango Coconut Cleansing Conditioner-using up a 16 oz of the same, really like this scent.

2-2 oz. Philosophy Amazing Grace 3n1-enjoyed this while traveling and finished them up at home. Have more in the stash that I will open up after using a fall scent.

6 oz. Philosophy Orange Pineapple Smoothie- Another scent I used up while traveling. Its a winner.

Neutrogena Sugar Scrub-the last of it in the stash. Think its discountined. I did not care for it, glad its gone. Replaced with  Body Shop Grapefruit Scrub from stash.

Travel size Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF30- I will miss this, can't find it anymore. replaced with a travel size of Shishedo from stash.

COOLA Citrus Mimosa Sunscreen-this was the best sunscreen. I got mine thru myBeauty DNA subscription. My family used it in Flordia at the theme parks in August and it worked thru long hot sweaty days for all of us. Its expensive, but worth it..A repurchase for sure next summer. I won't be without it.

2 oz. WEN Bamboo Green Tea Replenishing Mist- finished up this from vacation.

2 Neutrogena Makep Wipes-like, replaced with Philosophy Purity wipes from stash.

Gave Away From Stash:

32 oz. Philosophy  Pure Grace 3 n 1

Neutrogena Rainbath Showergel

3 WEN Travel CC packs

Various travel sizes of showergel, shampoo and conditioner.

I hope all of you are safe from the storm. Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24