Contributor

Will there be an IT COSMETICS TSV before the holidays?  If so, anyone know what it will be? Thanks for any info. - Jane

Frequent Contributor
Yes, it's listed in the program guide.
Respected Contributor

November 20th

Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stain

Brow Power

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

NEW Heavenly Luxe Master Brush

Celebration Illumination Foundation

Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volume Mascara

Price will be 59.94

Auto Delivery will go down to 49.96 after the first shipment since you just get the brush in the first shipment.

Can't post Item # or it will get poofted.

Look for:  It Cosmetic It's your top 5 Superstars & More 6-piece set

Honored Contributor

Made in China????

Frequent Contributor

Thanks SandGirl, for listing what will be in the upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV.  I was really hoping the Bye Bye Foundation was going to be featured.  The infomercial for that product is so compelling, but I'd rather purchase from my old tried & true, 'Q'.  Can't wait 'til Bye Bye Foundation is sold here!  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! : )

Frequent Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS - TSV????

[ Edited ]

Shellebelle, I think those who are worried about that will look into it with or without you chiming in yet again about China or your disdain for certain ingredients that you seem to always come in and mention in a "gotcha" type manner.  If you are concerned, I'm sure you won't be purchasing. This looks like a decent TSV!😀

Valued Contributor

Is the foundation in this kit really shiny or glowy? Is it good for a mature face or more for young people?

Honored Contributor

@kittymama wrote:

Shellebelle, I think those who are worried about that will look into it with or without you chiming in yet again about China or your disdain for certain ingredients that you seem to always come in and mention in a "gotcha" type manner.  If you are concerned, I'm sure you won't be purchasing. This looks like a decent TSV!😀

Thank you, sure appreciate your very kind words. I speak the truth or ask questions when I am not sure, sounds like I am a concerned and wise poster, nothing more. You sound like a hurtful poster, nothing more. 

Frequent Contributor

I plan to buy one for me and one for my daughter.  I received Celebration Illumination in her sale the other week, and I love it.  Best color match of all my foundations (BNB, PurMinerals, IT CC cream where I was mixing two colors).  Good deal.

Respected Contributor

It's a little late for an answer, but the foundation included in this TSV set was the one with the white compact. This is an illuminating poweder foundation.

If you are a bit older like me, you will like the foundation in the black compact, the Celebration Foundation.

IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Celebration Foundation with Brush - A225107

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Anti-Aging-Celebration-Foundation-with-Brush.product.A225107.html?sc...

However, I suggest you try the liquid creme foundation which would be the most forgiving. I got it in a supersize in a TSV about 2 years ago.

IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream - A231985

Happy Holidays.

Just a note: Since I have tried all three products and did receive the illuminating compact with the most recent order, I am going to give it to one of my son's gf with some other products and brushes.  Sometimes, picking up the TSV, gives you better pricing and you can always gift the items that you might not want.