Respected Contributor

I set the micro-current on "high".

I didn't "feel" a thing.

Am I supposed to feel the micro-currents?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: NUFACE ? - My 1st treatment

Ouch!  Just did above brow.  I CAN feel that!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

If you use enough of the gel, you won't feel the current. When I haven't used enough gel or slide the NuFace over areas without gel, I do feel the current. It's a little of a zap, but you shouldn't feel it with the gel. When I run out of the gel that was included, I bought some aloe vera gel at the store to use, as it is much less expensive than buying the replacement gel from NuFace.

Regular Contributor

The only time I feel anything is when I use it on my forehead.   I can feel a twitch on my scalp.   It's a really weird feeling!   Otherwise I don't feel it at all. 

Honored Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

The only time I feel anything is when I use it on my forehead.   I can feel a twitch on my scalp.   It's a really weird feeling!   Otherwise I don't feel it at all. 

You're not supposed to feel it-doesn't mean it's not working.

Regular Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

You're not supposed to feel it-doesn't mean it's not working.

I realize this.  The only time I DO feel anything is on my forehead when I get near my hairline.

Contributor

Wondering if anyone is  having good results with the nuface.  I only use it on the jaw area and not sure if it is actually a little less firm after using it.  Have been using for about 3 weeks. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using mine at nite B4 I go to bed.  My jowls certainly seem to look "less jowly" in the mornings.  However, I can already tell, my problem is going to be ...

-d-i-s-c-i-p-l-i-n-e-.

I know it's ony 5 minutes a day, but I know how I am.  I will just skip it and not give it a 2nd thought if I don't "feel" like doing it.