Contributor

I was very happy to see IT come out with medium tan in the CC cream because medium was too light for me and tan was too dark so I always had to mix the two to get the right shade.  I just received the medium tan and when I compared it with the medium it's the same shade.  Has anyone else found this to be true or did I get a bad batch?

Regular Contributor

I'm the same. I always ordered the medium, and had to wea bronzer with  it to warm it up. I got the medium tan and it is perfect! Try again

Contributor

Do you think I should send this back and get a replacement ?

Regular Contributor

if you have time left on the 30 days, why don't you go to ulta and try it on there? If you cant, then try one more time. I saw a definite difference on my skin.

Frequent Contributor

You got a bad one.......I put them both up next to each other and the med tan is darker than the med........I for one are very happy with this new color....no more mixing for me

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream Medium Tan

[ Edited ]

For the medium tan, what is the undertone on this shade, yellow or pink? does anyone know? thanks

Respected Contributor

As soon as I use up my Tan I was going to try the medium-tan. Disappointed to read that there is not much color differentiation. I ordered the Medium-Tan Bye Bye Illuminating Concealer in the TSV and find that is still too light. Darn. I was just afraid to jump up to Tan.

Regular Contributor

Like I said, I see a definite difference. I love the medium tan. My question is ------bye bye undereye comes in medium tan???????

Respected Contributor

@erichu, the Illuminating Bye Bye Undereye does comes in Medium Tan so I imagine the regular may.