New Contributor

I was wondering how you ladies feel about It Cosmetics blush?  I was wondering what shade to order?  

Contributor

I love their blush.  I have the Ombre blush in je ne sais quoi.  It is a great pink berry tone with no orange.

Respected Contributor

I love their CC Creme blush with the angled brush.  I ordered Naturally Pretty and Je Ne Se Sais Quoi.  I love the Naturally Pretty but the Je Ne Sais Quoi not as much.  Naturally Pretty is just perfect and looks really natural.  I have mature skin and I just can't wear powder blushes.  Naturally pretty is a peachy pink and suits my coloring best.  Je Ne Sais Quoi is more pure pink.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @lovecincy, I bought the creme blush, and while I love I think every other It Cosmetics product I've bought, I am not a fan.  It disappears into my skin, leaving hardly any color.  So if you want something really subtle, maybe it works for you.  It leaves a little sheen, which I also didn't like.  I have dry medium/tan olive skin.  I used to wear the old Mally blush that had cream and powder, I would only use the cream, and I loved it.  Not on sale anymore, so I am looking for a new blush.

Honored Contributor

I have several IT blushes.  They are well pigmented so just touch the pan, no swirling around.

Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I have several IT blushes.  They are well pigmented so just touch the pan, no swirling around.

I agree.

New Contributor

Thanks ladies for the great advice !!!