Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set

[ Edited ]

Well, no picture yet, but looks like this kit is getting ready to shape up into this visit's TTV possibly. No A/D, as of now. I am not absolutely sure, if it is TTV or not - other items not scheduled yet, exept I see Super Skin regular 1.86 oz size, being featured also.

Shows for this visit starting at Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 10:00 PM PT and the following day also.

Matrixyl 20% Solution Collagen Boosting Concentrate - 4.06 oz alone is worth the price of admission!  I think, the TTV is going to be around $99. Matrixyl 20% historically gets sold out fast.

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set - 311-292
EVINE Price: $ 115.00
or  6 value pays $19.17
Shipping $6.99

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set
SET INCLUDES:
Matrixyl 20% Solution Collagen Boosting Concentrate - 4.06 oz
Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream - 1.86 oz
Matrixyl 20% Maximum Defense Body Cream - 8.12 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
In the case of fine lines of wrinkles, less is more! Enjoy more hydrated, more plump, more firm looking skin with the help of this set. These products are packed with three micro collagen (matrixyl) peptides that help promote the appearance of smooth skin.

BENEFITS:
Matrixyl 20% Solution Collagen Boosting Concentrate:
  • Designed to help firm, tighten, hydrate and smooth visible lines
  • Effective dual phyto-amino-peptide concentrate serum
  • Helps support collagen production for smoother, more youthful looking skin
  • Helps support your skin's matrix integrity for a visible reduction of fine lines
  • Oil-free and lightweight
  • Intensive yet leaves a matte finish

Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream:
  • Helps promote smoother looking skin
  • Helps target the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Helps support your skin's collagen production
  • Helps target your skin's roughness for more moisturized looking skin
  • Contains green tea
  • Gentle for most skin types

Matrixyl 20% Maximum Defense Body Cream:
  • Combines two visible collagen enhancing peptides for smoother, younger looking skin on your body
  • Helps intensify your skin's matrix integrity
  • Intense, higher load factor
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps increase your skin's tone

Made in Canada.

@HappyDaze! Matrixyl 20% Maximum Defense Body Cream - 8.12 oz Is in this kit also, of course, the single one we were watching last visit, still there at 50 bucks. Don't think they going to go lower, because they usually like this "contrast in pricing" to show off TTV in more favorable light.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set

@sonechko Thank you! Unfortunately I don't need or want the other items. I will be bummed if the body one doesn't go down at all this visit but you are probably right, that it won't, since it is part of this. Darn!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It may @HappyDaze. Who knows? I am just saying this because this is too often happens when they have same products in kits. Like the Hair Care set last visit was a good deal for the three items, but these same individual items were at their full price with full cost shipping...... I know, I know. Bummer!

Manuela and Evine do put individual items on special deals during the show sometimes, but it's hard to know what's their patterns are.... They usually to their  price "tricks" with kits. We all know - of course there are much better deals in buying in kits.

Maybe not for you, but others who might be interested, the Matrixyl 20% serum can be added to any facial or body cream and greatly enhance it via adding precious Matrixyl in high potency!

The Matrixyl Face Cream is simply WONDERFUL! This is my favorite face cream - the feel, the consistency, and very very gentle pleasant aroma - I love it! Unfortunately, I need to use more potent creams to get better results, but for the younger women and those who use more than one cream, it is a great facial cream, for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like they returning this great duo for eyes with Immortal for this visit. It does get sold out when offered together - ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo - 309-912. I have it on A/D. It's priced at $73 for now. Will go lower most likely.

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo
SET INCLUDES:
Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula - 1 oz
Immortal Eye Zone Booster - 0.51 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Anyone who would like to recapture the look of having youthful skin and improve the appearance of the eye contour area.

BENEFITS:
Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula:
  • Intensive formula of unique phyto-molecules, caffeine and peptides that works to revitalize, re-awaken and re-invigorate the appearance of tired-looking eyes
  • Helps tighten and visibly firm the eye area
  • With continued use, the appearance of the eye contour area is improved
  • Impressive formula helps combat the visible aging of your eye contour area
  • Helps brighten the eye area and diffuse skin imperfections

Immortal Eye Zone Booster:
  • Helps protect your skin against dryness
  • Helps fight the look of aging and loss of density/form
  • Helps to firm and thicken the appearance of your skin surface with hydration
  • Helps your skin face environmental stressors

HOW TO USE:
In a gentle patting motion, apply a small amount directly to the entire eye contour. From your eyelids, work it up to the brow bone, the lower contours of your eyes, your crows feet and all along underneath your eyes. Allow the product to absorb for a few moments. Continue with your beauty routine. Can be worn under makeup, with a serum/cream or alone.

Apply a small amount to targeted area morning and/or night.

Made in Canada.

309-912- ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if the Nutritone 5 -Piece Booster System will be a lower price during the Isomers shows? TIA!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Looks like they returning this great duo for eyes with Immortal for this visit. It does get sold out when offered together - ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo - 309-912. I have it on A/D. It's priced at $73 for now. Will go lower most likely.

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo
SET INCLUDES:
Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula - 1 oz
Immortal Eye Zone Booster - 0.51 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Anyone who would like to recapture the look of having youthful skin and improve the appearance of the eye contour area.

BENEFITS:
  • Intensive formula of unique phyto-molecules, caffeine and peptides that works to revitalize, re-awaken and re-invigorate the appearance of tired-looking eyes
  • Helps tighten and visibly firm the eye area
  • With continued use, the appearance of the eye contour area is improved
  • Impressive formula helps combat the visible aging of your eye contour area
  • Helps brighten the eye area and diffuse skin imperfections

• Helps protect your skin against dryness
  • Helps fight the look of aging and loss of density/form
  • Helps to firm and thicken the appearance of your skin surface with hydration
  • Helps your skin face environmental stressors

HOW TO USE:
In a gentle patting motion, apply a small amount directly to the entire eye contour. From your eyelids, work it up to the brow bone, the lower contours of your eyes, your crows feet and all along underneath your eyes. Allow the product to absorb for a few moments. Continue with your beauty routine. Can be worn under makeup, with a serum/cream or alone.

Apply a small amount to targeted area morning and/or night.

Made in Canada.

309-912- ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo

@sonechko - thx for posting the ISOMERS update.

Can someone please provide some input? I know Manuela uses Fast Lift Eye Serum as a routine daily treatment, as do I and many others. 

Who would be the best candidate for this alternate eye duo?  Does anyone use this instead of FLES & why? Does anyone use this duo plus FLES? I'm not interested in adding more products/steps into my regime, lol. Appreciate any info/recommendation!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl!   I've heard Manuela for years say, she uses Fast Eye Lift. I also heard her say - she is using Mesmer-Eyez. First is a Serum, and Mesmer-Eyez - is an eye Cream.

I also know, Manuela uses Immortal, but again, who among Isomers' users is not? Immortal in this eye-treatment duo is the same Immortal as the one for the entire face and neck.

These two in a kit are very nice latest products, both of them. I am on A/D from past showing of this kit, and about to receive, another one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
Does anyone know if the Nutritone 5 -Piece Booster System will be a lower price during the Isomers shows? TIA!

Don't know @Chisos. Maybe when they load up the shows with products, if it is among them, it may be the case. So far it does not show too many products on show schedules. I'll let you know if I see this System posted.

Trusted Contributor

I got that Discovery kit last time she was on. I will finish it up but I have not been impressed with any of it. Nothing seems hydrating at all. The eye peel does nothing, the lip serum nada, don;t even know what the Copper P is for so haven't used it.

I've been using the matrixyl product and the other one for line expression and again haven't seen one positive change. When they are on and present clinicals, I often see them showing how a high percentage of women noticed immediate improvements or within a week or still hydrated 24 hours later. I have had no luck at all with these products.

And since Dimitri changed the 24 hour YPC, I am stuck with no real hydrating product for dry skin. I may just end up going to the drugstore and buying Cerave or something like that. I will still continue to use the Acure argan oil as that seems to be the only serum that helps dry skin. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sorry, @60sgirl that you are not satisfied so far with using Isomers from this Discovery Kit. 

These small bottles, though each is a wonderful product, but there is nothing in this kit specifically for super hydration.

Again, the time frame for using any new product from the time you've purchased it to the time to show any results, seems to be quite short! No line has bottled miracles, that reverse sings of age and prolonged damage in a few days, as of yet!

The results do show over time with diligent use and specifically results are better when skin is well exfoliated, clean and ready to receive products effectively! Skin needs to have great PH balance to start with.

The results individually vary in time from individual to individual. It did probably take years for your skin to get to this super dry stage from what it had been in youth. A few days/weeks certainly is too soon to reverse this. It has to be truly a miracle to change anything drastically in such short period of time.

I do not know what Matrixyl products you are using, and what age you are, but Matrixyl cream is great for the first signs of aging, for small lines and wrinkles, and they are not promoted as "super hydrating" either. Matrixyl serum is great to add to your serums, or into the creams you are using.

Again, I do not know your age, but you've mentioned you are in need for "real hydrating product for dry skin". My suggestion is to check with "Recommended Products Routine for each AGE category on Isomers.  ca site, or give Isomers support team a call or send e-mail, asking for assistance with recommendation for your specific age/skin needs.

Wish you best of luck with finding the best products for you in any line you choose, so your skin is balanced and happy, just like mine is by now! Smiley Happy