Trusted Contributor

When are the good discount shows; anniversary or birthday shows?

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

IMO, anytime Manuela is on there are usually some good deals.  If you sign up for info on the isomers website, they usually send an email out prior to the show outlining the best deals.  Sometimes the isomers website has better pricing than evine -- I found this out when I ordered sunscreen earlier this year.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank youSmiley Very Happy

I want to purchase the vials alone or in a kit. I know sometimes she puts them on sale, right now they're $99, and I think a little while ago they may have been in a kit or a TTV kit, I was hoping a special occassion for Isomers might be coming up soon so I can hold off buying now to get a better price or a kit.

Otherwise I might go ahead and buy them vials now- I hope they're as good as they seem?

Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@skittles2

The duo that was available as a TTV encore yesterday 309 912 that includes the Immortal Eye Booster is the exact same product that is in the booster vials and the gals here figured out that the bottle is a little more product than the vials in total. Altho it was created for the eyes you can also use it on other problem areas, the Mesmer Eyez cream is to be layer on top of the Immortal.

The duo was priced at 58. and some change, today it is 73. and some change but still a better price than the vials for a bit more product plus you get what looks like a great cream. You may also want to price the duo at Isomers .ca to see what the price is on it there. Remember their prices are in canadian so they are actually less then stated there with the conversion.

Hope this helps.     Smiley Happy 

btw, I have not used these products so I can not offer a review on them sorry. AND your colored posts with big letters are very hard to read, jmo.

Trusted Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

IMO, anytime Manuela is on there are usually some good deals.  If you sign up for info on the isomers website, they usually send an email out prior to the show outlining the best deals.  Sometimes the isomers website has better pricing than evine -- I found this out when I ordered sunscreen earlier this year.  

Thank you for the great info, I'll go to the website and sign up for emails. I didn't realize we could buy from them directly. Do you like the sunscreen, I usually you a higher spf and at the ocean I use 100. 

Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@skittles2

The duo that was available as a TTV encore yesterday 309 912 that includes the Immortal Eye Booster is the exact same product that is in the booster vials and the gals here figured out that the bottle is a little more product than the vials in total. Altho it was created for the eyes you can also use it on other problem areas, the Mesmer Eyez cream is to be layer on top of the Immortal.

The duo was priced at 58. and some change, today it is 73. and some change but still a better price than the vials for a bit more product plus you get what looks like a great cream. You may also want to price the duo at Isomers .ca to see what the price is on it there. Remember their prices are in canadian so they are actually less then stated there with the conversion.

Hope this helps.     Smiley Happy 

btw, I have not used these products so I can not offer a review on them sorry. AND your colored posts with big letters are very hard to read, jmo.

@Thank you for your input! I would have grabbed it at $58. The bottle is .51 oz where the vials are .68 oz, so vials have more, but also cost @$26 more than the duo with the cream, which I'd prefer anyway. @ $73 it's still a good deal. I will go to isomers website, I did forget about the conversion, good newsSmiley Very Happy

as far as the larger colored font, for me it's easier to read larger and the black color looks blurry to me. I have a AutoImmune disease that effect everything, and lately its including my eyes....go figure, it's always somethingCat Frustrated

thanks againCat Very Happy