Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I have the Elephant.  I'm going to give it some love and use it exclusively for awhile.  Same with the Owl when it comes back in stock.  It won't be available at Sephora (from what I can tell).

Honored Contributor

Thank you @EarthAngelInTraining .  I'm impatiently waiting for the Owl to come back in stock.  Hope I have better luck with it than I did the Fenty lip/cheek tint that NEVER came back in stock.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

It's a gorgeous palette. 

And I missed it by thismuch Smiley Sad  I tried to purchase on my phone but the 10% didn't kick in so I forgot about it till I could get to my computer but by that time the Owl design had sold out.  The #1 palette was still available but with the Jellyfish design.  Just checked, still oos.  

Oh boy! It looked like a fantastic palette. Maybe it will come back in stock. Fingers crossed!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Very very nice choice! Feel free to post close up photos one you get your pretty snow owl Hourglass palette restock Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Exquisite

Respected Contributor

Re: I've changed my mind

[ Edited ]

Hi @monicakm 

I have the ambient pallet in the usual packaging.  I never remember to use it.  LOL.  But I love these pallets!  All of them are goregous.  I think I am going to have try to using what I have so I can buy another!!  

I love them all but I think the Jelly Fish might be my favorite.  Words I am surprised to be saying.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm not going to forget to use my elephant palette. I see it every time I pull out my makeup cart but always reach for something else. But now I have it propped on a cell phone stand on my vanity.  I use that cell phone stand to Showcase a pretty piece of makeup Packaging. The new Natasha denona palette has been displayed on it since I got the pallet.  It's fun 😊

Honored Contributor

@monicakm and everyone - the Owl palette #2 is on it's way to my home.  Ordered this morniing along with a free sample of their airbrush primer.  Originally thought I would get the Leopard, however, the Owl was too beautiful to pass up and luckily it was still available with palette #2.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Good for you!  Apparently there are a lot of milky white ladies that like owls LOL  I can't believe how quickly it sold out with color story #1.

Respected Contributor

Oh oh.   I'm liking that Octopus?   is it?

Hmm. I should learn not to open these particular threads.  Of course, I dont have any self will, with Beauty!   weg

Gorgeous!   Awesome!

Thanks @monicakm   Woman Happy