Honored Contributor
Had a heart attack. I may be here a couple of days. Looks like I'll be having a heart cath thing. Very scary.
Super Contributor

I had my heart attack, back in 2014. had 3 stents put in.  Yes, its scary, but it was my wake up call, Hang in there.  I prayers are with you.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm in the hospital

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

I can't imagine how frightening this must be for you! Is there anything I, we, can do for you? If you feel like talking we are all here for you! 

Godspeed in wishing you a fast and graceful recovery. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   So sorry to hear this.  Sending you good wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I am glad that you are still here with us....what a frightening event.  My prayers are with you.  i'm sure your loving husband, friends, and family will be close by your side.  We are here if you want to talk.  My wishes for a quick recovery and that you will be home soon.  😘

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  @@

I dont usually " pray" for strangers on this forum...but you are special to me. Your warmth, sweetness and care can fill a thousand hearts...your heart mustve been working too hard. Time to tend to it. Get your rest and do what youre told and let others care for you. Frankie and your Hubby and Patrick Mahomes will be ok.

All the best thoughts coming your way.

Frequent Contributor

@monicakm Please know that prayers are being sent up for a full, speedy recovery.  We are here for you should you need to talk, or need to vent, or need anything. I know I'm not going to be the only one checking on you.  
IMG_0084.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm   I'm so sorry you are going through this.  I'm sure you are in good hands though and they will take good care of you.  Go easy and rest.  

Sending prayers, and wishing you a speedy recovery!

~LdyBugz

Honored Contributor

Sending you Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery!      di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry to read this, but wish you all the best.  You're in my prayers.