Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

Oh no!

May God bless you and keep you, your family and the surgeons in his care, so they have a steady hand and fix you up to be makeup shopping in no time!

We'll miss you, but if there's anything we collectively can do for you, we're here!

Praying Dog.jpg

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , I'm so very sorry to hear you are ill. Just know that you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care, and when you feel up to it, let us know how you are doing.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , sending you best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Trusted Contributor

How scary. Praying for you >Lord have mercy. I hope you have someone by your bedside.

Honored Contributor

Wow, so sorry, Praying for you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Sending prayers your way 🙏🏻❤️ for speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor
  • I knew you ladies could lift my spirits. Thank you for the well wishes and prayers. I've been prepped for the procedure, angiogram.  I rode to the hospital in the ambulance clutching my phone and Dior lip gloss. 💋  I miss my dogs. And my mother simply cannot lose her last child. She doesn't know what's going on and I should probably keep it that way. She's way too weak and feeble physically and mentally and emotionally. 

1000005792.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm,

I am so sorry to read your post. Please know we are here for you,

pink flowers in a white vase with a quote about wishing you a speedy and full recovery, hoping you feel much better soon

Trusted Contributor
@monicakm
How scary!! May you be blessed with comfort and strength. Hope surgery goes smoothly and that you recover quickly. 🙏🏻
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
  • I knew you ladies could lift my spirits. Thank you for the well wishes and prayers. I've been prepped for the procedure, angiogram.  I rode to the hospital in the ambulance clutching my phone and Dior lip gloss. 💋  I miss my dogs. And my mother simply cannot lose her last child. She doesn't know what's going on and I should probably keep it that way. She's way too weak and feeble physically and mentally and emotionally. 

1000005792.jpg

@monicakm 

Atta Girl! It's important to keep your spirits high!