Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

How very lucky some of you were to meet her in person!!!

I agree with all of you regarding her sincerity. You can actually feel the love that comes from her heart for all of her customers and her products. It was due to this that I started using IT Cosmetics and I think that they are among the best.

Jamie: I do hope you have read all of the glowing comments. You are a very special person and you have so much to offer. Your goodness and kindness show through every word you speak.

I so wish QVC would have an IT Cosmetics show with a live audience. I would love to be there and hopefully get to meet Jamie.

Contributor

How very lucky some of you were to meet her in person!!!

I agree with all of you regarding her sincerity. You can actually feel the love that comes from her heart for all of her customers and her products. It was due to this that I started using IT Cosmetics and I think that they are among the best.

Jamie: I do hope you have read all of the glowing comments. You are a very special person and you have so much to offer. Your goodness and kindness show through every word you speak.

I so wish QVC would have an IT Cosmetics show with a live audience. I would love to be there and hopefully get to meet Jamie.

Super Contributor

As I've stated before, we need an IT forum......hmmmmm, Webbie????

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2014 vivalasvegas said:
On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

Well I guess you felt she was just as important as the others..as you took the time to write a whole paragraph on such an unimportant perso/subject...

love it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Glad you enjoyed your meeting with Jamie, OP! She seems like a nice person, I just wish I her products worked for me and she didn't use animal derived ingredients. I still wish her well and wish people would stop criticizing her weight, her clothes, her hairstyle, the way she talks, etc. There is no reason to do so except to cause hurt and to purposefully, intentionally try to cause hurt is inexcusable and unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 3/22/2014 vivalasvegas said:
On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

Well I guess you felt she was just as important as the others..as you took the time to write a whole paragraph on such an unimportant perso/subject...

love it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

But wait. That poster who has so much time on HER hands to write an essay just to deflate the OP's excitement and question Jamie's emotional stability is "always friendly and polite." {#emotions_dlg.scared}

You just can't make this stuff up.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

How delightful! I am glad to hear she is just as sweet in person!
Contributor

Love her and LOVE her makeup its all I use

Super Contributor

Juicy....

Ask her yourself. I have no reason to lie. Email her or whatever. I am not a liar.

Regular Contributor

She is human, we are all human. Which means we all have feelings that can be hurt & I admire her. She is a beautiful person who makes products that she is excited about & that work. Maybe not for everyone, but for many. I love the products in the last TSV, they are wonderful & her Bye Bye Pores powder is great. She is not. Celebrity, just a great business woman who happens to be on TV/QVC to sell her products. She is living her dream & as women, we should support one another.