Super Contributor

Re: I just met Jamie Kern of It Cosmetics.....!!!!!!

I seldom post, as anyone can research and see. I'm not one who is here for attention. I posted about this lovely lady I admire, and had the once in a lifetime chance to meet, by accident. Lucky me.

Super Contributor

That's nice! I always like watching her present, it's just the products that don't seem to work for me. I'm glad she is as sweet as she seems!

Super Contributor

I have met her, too. She is VERY nice. Pity about some of the posters here...they never seem to include a picture of themselves...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Some people are just mean and have way too much time on their hands if they come here to bash everyone.

Regular Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Nikalette said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

I would have to disagree with your comment that you would'nt even pause to meet a "sales person" on QVC that they are "no different then a grocery store clerk". I would HARDLY call a woman who has invented and marketed cosmetics and became very successful in doing so a "sales person from QVC." That was a very rude and degrading remark to make about Jamie Kern and gorcery store clerks! In fact, I have not read one post of yours that was not degrading to someone! There's enough ugliness out there today, we don't need to be degraded here! Take a good look at yourself lady. I have met "sales people" and "grocery store clerks" that were kinder and had more respect and class then you do!

Super Contributor

I think she is sweet also. I have posted a question to her on her facebook page and received an answer from her in a very short time. She even followed up with me to make sure I got what I needed.

She is so passionate about her products and it shows. Glad you got to meet her.

Vicki

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/22/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 3/22/2014 vivalasvegas said:

wow. she must have a lot of time on her hands, if she actually does what you said.. it kind of gives me hope. if the hosts are reading the forums, maybe the legitimate criticism of behavior might have some effect?

I hope one day I'll meet a public person I admire, like Pope Francis, Michele O, John McCain, Aretha Franklin, there are so many in public service, talented musicians, scientists...but a sales person on QVC? I doubt I would even pause. they are no different than a grocery clerk. I'm always friendly and polite, but I don't explore their emotional reactions to anonymous comments, and I would seriously worry about the emotional stability if one shared that with me, a stranger.

we do hear a lot of these hurt feelings rumors. hey, if someone has a well paying job selling products on TV in this economy, they should be praising God, and not whining to customers.

Well I guess you felt she was just as important as the others..as you took the time to write a whole paragraph on such an unimportant perso/subject...

love it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

But wait. That poster who has so much time on HER hands to write an essay just to deflate the OP's excitement and question Jamie's emotional stability is "always friendly and polite." {#emotions_dlg.scared}

You just can't make this stuff up.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 racerrn said:

I would have to disagree with your comment that you would'nt even pause to meet a "sales person" on QVC that they are "no different then a grocery store clerk". I would HARDLY call a woman who has invented and marketed cosmetics and became very successful in doing so a "sales person from QVC." That was a very rude and degrading remark to make about Jamie Kern and gorcery store clerks! In fact, I have not read one post of yours that was not degrading to someone! There's enough ugliness out there today, we don't need to be degraded here! Take a good look at yourself lady. I have met "sales people" and "grocery store clerks" that were kinder and had more respect and class then you do!

And racerrn, she claims to be or have been a nurse. {#emotions_dlg.scared}I know it's stereotyping, but I tend to expect more empathy and kindness from someone in that profession, certainly not such belittling and incivility. Silly, perhaps.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 greamy said: Doesn't it make you sad that many people enjoy bashing the venders and hosts. Where is the joy?

VERY good question!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Harpa said:

That sounds like it was a nice experience, scottygal!

If Jamie reads this, I just want to let her know that I have two of her products that I use every day, and feel they are indispensable to my makeup! Her double ended pencil concealer/highlighter and her Vitality glow bronzer. I use the bronzer for a little facial sculpting, and look forward to using it on my legs when I'm wearing shorter pants.

I would like Jamie to know that she and IT brought me back to using cosmetics and feeling much better about myself after two years of not using anything. The products are simple and effective and yes,beautifulSmiley Happy