Honored Contributor

@Porcelain @Awe that is the cutest story.if you loved it that is all that matters.

Honored Contributor

How fast hair grows is very individual.

My hair grows at a snail's pace.  My sister is like a chia pet.  LOL

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped - I take the same Andrew Lessman's Biotin and take 2 per day.  One in the morning after breakfast and the second after lunch.  My hair has grown so fast its unbelievable. I've had so many comments about it.

Honored Contributor

To my knowledge hair grows a quarter to half inch a month. I didn't used to care about a bad haircut or a too short haircut when I was younger, because my face is my best physical asset. Now that I'm much older and the face isn't what it used to be, a good haircut and healthy looking hair is essential to my self esteem. Hope your hair grows out soon.

Respected Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@pupwhipped - I take the same Andrew Lessman's Biotin and take 2 per day.  One in the morning after breakfast and the second after lunch.  My hair has grown so fast its unbelievable. I've had so many comments about it.

@PatriciaG, thanks so much for your post. I read it, reached over and grabbed an AL pill, swallowed it, and now here I am replying. HA! I'm definitely going to try and start taking two pills a day. My problem is I'm really good at forgetting to take them! Woman Surprised

Thank you again,

pup