Respected Contributor

Re: I Was In Ulta Again Yesterday

@JudyL wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm - Your DH is such a sweet man.  I don't hold men in very high regard but a few friends of mine have wonderful DHs.  Yours is one.  Most of the time I wish men would walk to the closest cliff and just keep going.  LOL

@JudyL  Tell me about it, Judy L Smiley Very Happy! I'm kind of dreading entering the dating apps again next year- they're jam packed full of players and immature guys. A good man is hard to find these days on the dating apps. I've got to believe that my future boyfriend or eventual husband is out there somewhere. But man, some dates are a waste of hair products and lip gloss Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  - I agree.  

@JudyL  I go on dates with myself to make up for bad or boring dates that I've had with guys.  I'll always get myself dessert and I get myself home safely  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

He's more than I deserve.

Honored Contributor

Movers didn't label 5000 boxes

🤯 I can't even fathom

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

My number one favorite perfume?  I can't, I have more than one #1.  In no particular order.

Commodity:

Gold

Velvet

Tom Ford:

Oud Wood 

Tobacco Oud 

Kayali:

Musk... I don't know why it's named Musk. It smells nothing like any Musk I've ever smelled.

Musk and Gold might be my two favorites

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

So sorry to disappoint you but all I bought was a tube of eyelash glue. I didn't feel good enough to shop. I was trying to make a mental note of what I might need or have recently heard of from the beauty influencers but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to look at.  If I had thought of the new Sol de Janeiro body sprays, I would have smelled those.

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

It's okay. We all do it.  

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I wasn't in Ulta long enough to have a good time.  I wish I'd felt like it though. No, what I really wish is that my city had a freestanding Sephora store and not some little corner In Kohl's.  I've had a bad taste in my mouth for Ulta for years and years but the last three times I've had to go in there for something everyone has been super kind and helpful.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

That is so sad. I can't imagine but I know you have your reasons.  Yes, DH is a very kind and thoughtful man. When I got out of the shower this evening, my bed was made and pulled down, the lighting was just right, and there was a chocolate mint on my pillow 🥰

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

some dates are a waste of hair products and lip gloss Smiley Very Happy

Now that's bad! lol

Ladies, I met my husband in church. He was the pastor's son.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

some dates are a waste of hair products and lip gloss Smiley Very Happy

Now that's bad! lol

Ladies, I met my husband in church. He was the pastor's son.

@monicakm  Ooh I love that you met your husband in church and he was the pastor's son! That's really sweet Smiley HappyHeart