Honored Contributor

FYI - for those that are interested there will be an Elemis TSV on Saturday, May 18th.  Oh how my skin loved Elemis when I used it but, alas, it is now way over my budget but I'll still check out the TSV to see what it s.

Frequent Contributor

Re: ELEMIS TSV Saturday, May 18

This is happy news for me!  I paid off a few bills that I used as treats for myself, so, maybe I will find something in either the TSV or other items with easy pays.  It is an expensive brand, but a few items work well with my skin.  The day moisturizer is doing well for and lasts a long time, so, maybe the night moisturizer will be what I treat myself to purchasing!

Honored Contributor

I love their moisturizer and their cleanser....It is so expensive though, so interested in seeing what the TSV is and the pice??...

Honored Contributor

My AD completed in August, so I may be interested.  I think I still have one more in my stash. 

Honored Contributor

Turns out I have 4 unopened Marine Cream moisturizers in my stash, so if that's what they're selling, I'll sit this one out.  

I'm not too sure about other Elemis items.  I ordered a closeout of an Elemis serum at Macy's awhile back and I couldn't use that up fast enough.  The fragrance was overwhelming.  I don't really notice the fragrance so much with the Marine Creams .

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess. I tried the Marine cream at Ulta to see about the scent and I couldn’t wash my hand fast enough. And even after washing the rose scent lingered. I could imagine wearing it on my face all day. To me the Marine cream rose scent is too strong.
Respected Contributor

This product is way too heavy for my combo skin and the very heavy fragrance is enough to knock me over.  I got a sample of this and had to discard and wash up quickly.  I will stick to Nakery and Beekman and RMS for my products.

Honored Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
@Icegoddess. I tried the Marine cream at Ulta to see about the scent and I couldn’t wash my hand fast enough. And even after washing the rose scent lingered. I could imagine wearing it on my face all day. To me the Marine cream rose scent is too strong.

@Bellini13 I really don't notice much of a scent with the Marine Cream SPF version.  Not saying there's not one, but for me it's not noticeable.  Now, I have problems with the detergent pods leaving too much scent in my clothes, so I either use the Free & Clear version or a liquid which, for some reason, does not leave as much of a scent.  Once, I got a liquid that did leave too much of a scent, so I used the extra rinse cycle until I used that up and then made sure to get the scent I had been using. 

I would be concerned about that mini PM cream they include with the kit, though.