Valued Contributor
Has anyone on this forum got hybrid Eyelashes? Do you get the extentions every 2 weeks? What has been your experience with them? How do they work with taking off your makeup?
I'm interested in getting them so any feedback would be great.
Honored Contributor

Sorry, never heard of them.

Valued Contributor

@Parischic I just googled them.

"What are Hybrid Lashes? A Hybrid lash treatment is a combination of two techniques: Volume (SVS or Russian) and Individual lash extensions (Extend). Taking the best bits from both treatments, Hybrid Lashes will give you volume and length, resulting in a wispy, textured lash extension look that last for up to 8 weeks."

They also need to be in-filled every 2-3 weeks.

Valued Contributor
Thank you. I'm wondering how they work with makeup, eyeshadow and liner, if you can wash them
Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo 

There is nothing "whispy" about the Russian Volume false lashes from Kiss.  They look more whispy in this photo than they are irl.  I've worn them but they're too heavy for my liking.  I do like the Royal Silk tho and have purchased them many times

Kiss Lash Couture Luxtensions Russian Volume, 1 Pair

Kiss Lash Couture Luxtensions Royal Silk,1 Ea, 6 Pack

Honored Contributor

@Parischic - DD has these.

You can wear regular eye makeup, except for mascara of course, with them but you have to use an oil-free eye makeup remover and be very gentle. She uses Garnier Micellar water. 

You have to wash them every day with a special cleanser and brush they give you. 

They are pricey. She goes every 2-3 weeks to "refresh" them. She said to do your research and go to someone who is highly recommended. She didn't at first, and she wasn't happy. She talked to other friends and she's happy with the technician she goes to now.

If there is anything else you'd like me to ask her, just let me know! Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
@beach-mom
Thanks for the info. I'm still thinking about them. It's a commitment to have them done but I won't have to hassle with mascara. Fills are expensive about 80.00
Honored Contributor

@Parischic 

You can buy a truck load of false lashes for the initial cost and maintenance of these hybrid lashes.  Something to consider if you haven't already.