Frequent Contributor

*You recently mentioned you use Tatcha day and night cream.

*Do you use the silk, dewy, ageless renewing?

*Do you use an essence or serum or  eye cream?

*What is your routine?

*I'm sorry for all the questions--but it seems from your posts you take very good care of your skin and you know a lot about skincare.

***You've helped me before*** So I'm thanking you in advance

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@bronxgal1 

You're welcome in advance Smiley Wink

Yes, I use Tatcha' Dewy Night Cream (not gonna skimp on that!)  For daytime I use Tatcha's Water Cream.  

Many find this excessive.  It might be.  It works.  My complexion would be super SUPER dry so my target products are hydration, then moisturizer and then locked in with an oil.  The oil isn't year around.  Depends on how my skin feels, looks and the weather.

Morning:

Kiehl's Milk Peel Toner w/ Lactic Acid.  I don't swipe it on with a cotton round.  I have it in a fine mist spray bottle.  I pat it in with my hand.

Dr.Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Essence

Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum

(This is relatively new)

Missha Vita C

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner

Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Serum...4 or  types of HA

(there is a myth currently being "busted" about the need to put HA on a wet/damp face.  The thought is that HA is like mostly water so it isn't necessary to put it on a damp face.  I don't know.  Just reporting what my YT skin gurus are saying).

Cosrx Advanced 96 Snail Mucin (4th bottle)

Olehenriksen Banana Bright + Vit. C Eyecream

Tatcha Water Cream.  Love this and will finish this jar in a couple of days.  I have a jar of Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream to replace it with.  I will miss the Tatcha Water Cream but I'm trying to save some money.  

PM

Kiehl's Milk Peel Toner w/ Lactic Acid.  I don't swipe it on with a cotton round.  I have it in a fine mist spray bottle.  I pat it in with my hand.

Dr.Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Essence

Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum

)This is relatively new)

The Ordinary's Niacinamide (the product that started my obsession with skincare)

The Ordinary's Lactic Acid

Naturim Retinol Complex

Naturium Glycolic Acid

Naturim Quadruple HA

Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Eye Cream

Tatcha Dewy Night Cream

The Ordinary Squalane Oil (depends on if I think my face needs it or it's really cold and dry).  I also use it as my "slip oil" when I use my qua sha.

If I'm falling down exhausted or I've tried something that didn't agree with my face (rare), I just use

Aveeno's Calm and Restore Oat Serum and Calm and Restore Oat Gel Moisturizer...tonight might be one of those nights.

Are you sorry you asked?  I enjoy my skincare routines.  It's relaxing.  I enjoy knowing I'm doing something good for my complexion.  I have a Google Nest Hub in my bathroom and usually watch makeup or skincare (or dog or luxury real-estate) YT videos while doing my face.  Hope this helped!

Front Zoom. Nest Hub 7” Smart Display with Google Assistant (2nd Gen) - Chalk.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ***CALLING MONICAKM**

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Is there ever a problem with all these skincare products cancelling each other? Or do the products work together? I have found that sometimes several products actually negate results when used together. It probably depends on the skin type and what results one wants to achieve. From what you say it mostly works for you.

I have to give you credit that you found your HG. I would be overwhelmed. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting @monicakm!. I was wondering which Tatcha moisturizer you use myself.  I will be giving The Dewy a try some time soon!

Frequent Contributor

**Thank you so very much--MONICAKM!!

** I appreciate you taking the time to share your routine and the products you use!

**I will be adding quite a few new products to MY routine--thanks to you! 

Honored Contributor
@teganslaw

I honestly have no idea. When I decided to up my skin care routine I bought multiple products at one time. I seem to be getting the positive results of each particular type of product so I really don't have any complaints. I guess the one product that I use that I'm not sure is doing anything or what it's supposed to do would be the Kosas.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm  Have you noticed any difference in her products since Tatcha sold her company?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I have not.  I'm almost out of both the day gel cream and dewy night cream.  I'm trying Kiehls for day time (less than 1/2 the price and I got it during a 25% off sale) but I will keep with the Dewy Night Cream.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

You're most welcome.  I forgot to mention what I use to wash my face.  It used to be (and I still have a bottle) Tatcha's Rice Cream.  I've been using Naturium's Fermented Rice Cleanser.  I like it a little more.  Not sure why tho (that's real scientific Smiley Surprised ) but I miss the Tatcha fragrance.  I also use this tool.