Contributor
Do you use any particular product to exfoliate? How many mornings/nights per week?
Does your exfoliation routine change in the winter months?
Honored Contributor

Re: How you do exfoliate?

[ Edited ]

My AM routine Monday thru Friday includes an AHA treatment, which helps the dead skin let go, but I'll use a specific exfoliating product two mornings a week (Mon. & Wed.) to get it sloughed off, and have an assortment of products to choose from - Cure Natural Aqua Gel, Skinn DermAppeal, Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant.  On Friday , or sometimes Saturday, I'll do a peel with either Skinn's ABC Triple Action Peel or Michael Todd's Wild Berry Exfoliating Peel.  

Honored Contributor

I use Paula's Choice 2% daily and her Weekly Resurfacing 10% AHA treatment on Sundays if I need some extra help. (If I've been lazy about the 2% daily, then the weekly gets me back on track.)

Valued Contributor

I use my microdermabrasion 360 twice or 3 times a week, works great!

Honored Contributor

I use a muslim cloth to wash my face daily and I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid (currently the CLEAR anti-redness version) daily (morning).

Respected Contributor

I use Serious Skin Care Glycolic Gommage once a week.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. 

I LOVE Eminence products, but haven't used them in years.  Thanks for the reminder!

Heart

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

For the face: Clarisonic, microderm abrasions 4 times a year, I also alternate between the Olay of Olay 2 step peel and superfine sugar in cleanser.

For Body: Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub (a slurge product for me) or I use my homemade brown sugar, olive oil and almond oil scrub. Both smell yummy. Salt scrubs are too hard on my skin.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. 

I LOVE Eminence products, but haven't used them in years.  Thanks for the reminder!

Heart

You're welcome, @RinaRina.  The esthetician I used to go to used the line exclusively in her practice.  I tried a few things at home, but they were just too expensive to keep up with it.  I had forgotten about the SR Dermafoliant and then stumbled on it again a number of months ago.  It was a happy re-discovery.

Valued Contributor
I use SSC Liquid Exfoliante 3 or 4 times per week. SKINN Dermappeal 1 or 2 times per week. I also like SSC Glycolic Peel which I put on clean-dry skin and leave on overnight. After it dries I can apply other products.