Respected Contributor

I really wish when they air make up kits that they would have two options. One with the Brushes and one without. I would probably purchase more kits with this option. I have all the brushes I need and I am sure many of you do too.

Respected Contributor

I said the same thing the other night. How many brushes do we need? Lol. I have enough for a lifetime. 

Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics is one that puts the same brushes in kits over and over again like their double ended brushes. I gave all those double ended brushes away as I do not like them. Now I only buy their CC cream by itself.

Valued Contributor

I agree!  I haven't even used the brushes that came with kits I've recently purchased

because the ones I do use have been broken in and work fine. 

I would also like to see OVC offer smaller individual trial sized cosmetics and skin care items so that we don't have to make a huge investment just to see if we like a product

and then having to go through the hassle of a return, should it not be to our liking.

Offering a smaller size would at least give us the incentive to purchase too.

I have yet to purchase anything in the jumbo packaging that seems to be the way they do it now.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Esteemed Contributor

The brushes are so overpriced individually compred to their actual production costs that it's nothing for the companies to include them in the QVC sets.  Yes, after a while if you regularly buy sets you can end up with a lot of duplicate brushes.  What I do is include some of the (sealed) unused ones in gift bags when I out together a makeup gift  for someone. If it's a young girl who's been buying most of her makeup a la carte at the drugstore and beauty stores where they don't sell sets with brushes, she's usually grateful to get them. 

Honored Contributor

I must be one of the rare ones who looks forward to the brushes in kits. I rarely purchase brushes separately & there are a few styles (mostly for eyeshadows) I could definitely use more of. But the ones in the kits are not always ones I want, need, or even like so I agree that an option without the brushes would be great.