Honored Contributor

Re: How do you apply your blush?

All my makeup brushes are synthetic and from Sedona Lace. They are the best! I had been using one of their rounded brushes for applying blush but grabbed a different one a few weeks ago and actually prefer it. It's very soft, and for some reason the angle seem to work better for me. I use it for powder, cream, or gel:

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I've been using a Mally brush.  Really prefer the polymer brushes L Geller does.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

All my makeup brushes are synthetic and from Sedona Lace. They are the best! I had been using one of their rounded brushes for applying blush but grabbed a different one a few weeks ago and actually prefer it. It's very soft, and for some reason the angle seem to work better for me. I use it for powder, cream, or gel:

@suzyQ3,

I'm looking for a good quality angled brush but not a very large one. Can you give me the dimensions of this brush please? TIAWoman Happy I tried to find them on-line and didn't have any luck.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus, I have used cream blush with a powder over top for years. It just gives it lasting power. Now I see many artists are recommending do that. Who knew! Lol!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3,

I'm looking for a good quality angled brush but not a very large one. Can you give me the dimensions of this brush please? TIAWoman Happy I tried to find them on-line and didn't have any luck.

@SilleeMee, it's just a smidge over 7 1/2 inches long.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Thank you Woman Happy @suzyQ3