Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Dazlin 

I don't see a large pink pan in the first photo.  I see one from MAC in the bottom right corner in the last photo.  Looks like highlighter.

@monicakm ...the bottom pic, the light pink round pan is in top right corner,  it looks large.  Maybe an eye shadow...according to the list of names??   

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

Yes, it's all very pretty.  Anything in particular you're looking at?  I think I'll be skipping this.  I'm not out of anything (g)  Still waiting on the the tan shades palette from Dior to make their way to Sephora.

@monicakm 

THIS!

D9F01F1A-2EF5-46EE-998D-BDCA30E62D3F.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

@Dazlin 

Looks like a highlighter to me.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I sure thought that looked like a highlighter but there is no mention of one.  But it's huge compared to the other shadows in the picture.  So I don't know.

I wish Sephora carried MAC.  I don't understand why they don't.  I love my MAC highlighter x Lisa J.  Think I'll wear it tomorrow.  Have to go back to the city. 

Honored Contributor

MAC highlighter x Lisa J (K-pop singer)

Respected Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife , @monicakm .

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , Ulta carries some Mac, and Dillard's. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I went into an Ulta store in Dallas a couple of years ago.  I had a list of 3-5 items I was looking for.  They didn't have anything I wanted Smiley Sad  They must not carry much.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , yes, I agree, very limited selection in Ulta.   I usually go to my Dillard's if I want to see something,  or sample.  Then sometimes if I know what I want, and Ulta carries it, I'll go there.  Both stores are close to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Collections

[ Edited ]

Estee Lauder always has a big gift.  I never purchased it but it looks spectacular.     Cat HappyHeart  ho ho ho

The brush looks very luxurious by Tarte in your picture.

kindness is strength