Honored Contributor

Currently on Trendmood:

Tarte (remember you can right click on the photo and choose Open in new tab) for a full size image.

Tarte.jpg

Benefit

Benefit.jpg

MAC

MAC.jpg

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ the MAC spread!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm  @SurferWife   Are you noticing many pinks and light colors for fall/winter? 

What's up with that?

Chanel's tweed shadow palettes and Chantecaille "animal" palettes with co-ordinating lipsticks are winter appropriate shades. I haven't checked Tom Ford yet, but I'm betting it isn't mostly pastels or the same color stories we've seen for many seasons.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , in the 1st pic...what is the large pink pan..blush??  It's so pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I love this.  Received an email from Tarte yesterday that their holiday items was online so last night when I got home from work, I had fun shopping for DD's Christmas stocking. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Yes, it's all very pretty.  Anything in particular you're looking at?  I think I'll be skipping this.  I'm not out of anything (g)  Still waiting on the the tan shades palette from Dior to make their way to Sephora.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been looking that hard @Shanus Sorry

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I don't see a large pink pan in the first photo.  I see one from MAC in the bottom right corner in the last photo.  Looks like highlighter.

Honored Contributor

My bad.  The large pink pan is on the right, in the MAC layout, but it's center, vertically.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I ❤️ the MAC spread!

MAC and Tarte are my two favorite brands of makeup!  Can't get enough!