Trusted Contributor

Re: Hey, ladies, what are you tired of seeing advertised as "great gifts"on the Q???

@Julie928 wrote:

I'm beyond tired of seeing the air innovations humidifier.  Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I turn on QVC just to be lulled back to sleep (seriously, no pun intended) and it never fails ~ that thing is on even in the middle of the night!  Oh!  And Argon Oil.  I've got some great things from QVC but have to admit the past few months have fallen flat.  Disappointing, for sure...

Yes, the humidifier.  As you can tell from my time stamp I'm up late at night and constantly see the humidifier.  They've got this laminated paper that they read verbatim several times during the presentation that extolls the scientific benefits of a humidifier.  They always ham it up for the one about plumping up fine lines and wrinkles on the face.  I guess if that's what gets people they know better than I do.  The best was when the humidifier was on the "Gifts to Impress" show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey, ladies, what are you tired of seeing advertised as "great gifts"on the Q???

Arrrrrrrrgan oil, It foundations, and way too many techie items over the last few days. Yesterday was a laptop, but I swear there was another laptop tsv in the last month or so.
Respected Contributor

FLASHPAD    move on , its over!!

Respected Contributor

@meem120 right? With all the apps for tablets and phones out there, I can't believe they're still hocking the flashpad. I'd like to know who is actually buying it.
Honored Contributor

Buying ANYTHING for Christmas - here and ads on tv.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch much & only watch when I like the products being presented so I really am not tired of anything. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Something else...THE DURAFLAME!!!
Respected Contributor

Maybe in the new year QVC will be more considerate of those who watch them for entertainment, but I have a feeling they will continue to be focused on sales.  Darn retailers.  Always wanting to make money.  LOL  Seriously, I have made numerous purchases of products QVC has carried for years.  I'm happy to buy from them if they are the best on price.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't get tired of the Q as there is probably something for everyone but I am sick and tired of that constant TV commercial for that Wall Graphic called "Fat Head" using kids to sell sell sell! LOLOL...ok maybe that DuraFlame Heater? LOL