Contributor

I'm combination skin, aging (59) but I like to ave a silky and milky face lotion to use in daily basis and to use as a primer too. Recomendation anyone?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help with daily moisturizer

I like Josie Maran face milk and L'Occitane Milk Veil.

They both are moisturizing, rub in well.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

I like Josie Maran face milk and L'Occitane Milk Veil.

They both are moisturizing, rub in well.

I've been using the Josie Maran face milk for a little while too.  I'm liking it.  I also prefer a moisturizer with a bit of a slip to it.

@Shikoba   I do have a primer that's like a moisturizer with sheen I sometimes use.  It's by Estée Lauder called Futurist Aqua Brilliance Watery Glow Primer.  I really like it too.  In the summer, I even go down my neck, earlobes and sometimes a little on the shoulders.  It gives such a fresh, dewy youthful appearance to the skin.

Regular Contributor

@cheriere  Futurist collection is so good... the primer you have is extremely popular 

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox wrote:

@cheriere  Futurist collection is so good... the primer you have is extremely popular 

I've really been happy with it.  In the winter, when I can look especially dry, I often find myself just putting this over my moisturizer even when not wearing makeup.

I once heard Laura Geller say to put primer over moisturizer to help lock it in at night.  While I don't do this, there may be some truth to that.

Honored Contributor

@Shikoba - I also have combination skin. I'm another fan of Josie Maran's Milk and Laura Geller's Spackle.  (My favorite is Champagne.)

However, I recently tried ReEvolve Radiance Locking Primer by RMS Beauty. It's really good! It gives a subtle radiance- not too much; I have a light complexion and I don't like bronzers. And it feels so good! 

So I use only sunscreen and this on top. With Spackle I do Milk, sunscreen (if I'm not wearing a foundation with SPF) and Spackle.

If you sign up for RMS Beauty you will get all kinds of sales and discounts. You can also find it here.  Smiley Happy