Trusted Contributor

HairMax 82 Laser Band;  expensive, less time consuming and 

HairMax states:  the clinical results, whether from shows or written, are only from the 82 Laser product.

anyone use the 82? I'm considering purchasing one from Nordstroms, they have unlimited return window,  more than 6 months.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Wow that return policy is wonderful! I would get it just for that. I already own two hair lasers, the HairMax-7 comb and also the iGrow Helmet. I've had very good success with both.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Wow that return policy is wonderful! I would get it just for that. I already own two hair lasers, the HairMax-7 comb and also the iGrow Helmet. I've had very good success with both.

@SilleeMee

Thanks you,  have you tried the Capillus Pro Cap?  It's $3000. I like the baseball cap to wear outside the home, multitasking....

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I would LOVE to own that Capillus! It has been on my radar since I saw it on HSN  a while ago. That is a considerable amount of money to spend but  it would be something that would not go unused and I would be happy as a hairy bird! LOL!Woman LOL @skittles2

Honored Contributor

The Capillus costs $2000 on HSN. It may be eligible for longer financing...like maybe 12mo.

There's another Capillus with more lights on Amazon that sells for $3000. That amount would be eligible for special 2-year financing if you use an amazon cc.

Respected Contributor

@skittles2  I used the IGrow and it did not work for me...I decided to purchase the HairMax 82 this time...I am hoping it works better than the IGrow...so I am giving it a try...

Honored Contributor

I really want that grow band.  I know the comb is not that much more work than the headband is, but ...... I just want it.  Keep hoping the price will come down.  $795 is out of my pocketbook range.

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee

Thanks you,  have you tried the Capillus Pro Cap?  It's $3000. I like the baseball cap to wear outside the home, multitasking....

@skittles2,

I just bought that Capillus Pro. I'm am completely confident that it will work because right now I have already seen my hair grow back from using my lasers. I just want one that's hands-free with more lights. Yup, it's expensive but I will be using this for the rest of my life.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

The Capillus82 is available at Costco for $550!!

Honored Contributor

@devotruth wrote:

The Capillus82 is available at Costco for $550!!

That has only 82 lights. The 'Pro' has 272 lights. They make another one with 202 lights, sold on HSN.