Trusted Contributor

HSN Signature Club A

[ Edited ]

I would post this on the HSN  forums, but, it has been years since I have been on them and when I looked today, I couldn't make head nor tails out of how to even find the right category for my post. So, I am asking here. 

Have you used the Signature Club A 5 Essentials cream and what do you think of it?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I did use it for several years until I refined the ingredients I choose to put on my face.  When I looked at the dec list on that product there were MANY ingredients that I no longer wanted to use so I discontinued using it.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Signature Club A

[ Edited ]

I agree, as a whole it is not a bad product, but if you are an ingredient snob, some of them are questionable. The last jar I bought I used it on my neck and not on my face. The eye cream is a higher quality ingredients than the face one. 

The face cream contains a form of mineral oil, an artificial dye and parabens. 

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I would post this on the HSN  forums, but, it has been years since I have been on them and when I looked today, I couldn't make head nor tails out of how to even find the right category for my post.

@Sapphiregal 

What device are you using?

On my computer the forums have a column on the left like the Q's.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-29_at_Sat__Aug_29__2020-4_52_37_PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

BTW, I find the HSN Forums very easy to access, and I do post on there sometimes. 

Trusted Contributor

I know Adrien has sold millions of this product for years and years...I used it years ago and for me I could not use the eye cream as I have very super sensitive skin.....I liked it as it is a one and done.  It is a customer pick , here you can see the reviews

https://www.hsn.com/product-reviews/signature-club-a-5-essentials-creme-duo/7937025?page=3&sortTerm=...

Respected Contributor

LOL. Adrienne has had more surgery and fillers and looks NOTHING like this clip of her

in 1989! 

https://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.com/2010/04/adrien-arpel-then-and-now.html

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I would post this on the HSN  forums, but, it has been years since I have been on them and when I looked today, I couldn't make head nor tails out of how to even find the right category for my post.

@Sapphiregal 

What device are you using?

On my computer the forums have a column on the left like the Q's.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-29_at_Sat__Aug_29__2020-4_52_37_PM.png

@Mz iMac 

Well, that is interesting. I use an Amazon Fire tablet and on my screen, the only thing on the left side is who is presently on the forums. It didn't look at all like your screen with the different catagories.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Frequent Contributor

I have four jars. It has some good ingredients and it dosesn't interfere with the serums that I use. I use it like a top coat.  Yes, there are some so-so ingredients but at 70 y.o. I'm not going to worry. I may change to something else but first I must use up my Signature Club A. LOL

Contributor

Tried it for 30 days and it did nothing for me. The only positive was that at the end of the 30 days, my skin didn’t look worse.