Frequent Contributor

I'm new to HAUTELOOK. I have a few questions. 

1. Does HAUTELOOK frequently repeat the brands it offers? It recently featured Edward Bess, Josie Maran and Philosophy. When can I expect them to probably feature those brands again?

2. Are the items for sale fresh? 

3. Are the items for sale slated to be discontinued?

4. Are any coupon codes ever offered?

5. Is free shipping ever offered for a total less than $100?

6. Does shipping really take 2 to 3 weeks? I know the manufacturer ships to HAUTELOOK directly after the event, but does it really take that long in general?

I've read a little about HAUTELOOK, but wanted to read what others had to offer?

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

1. Does HAUTELOOK frequently repeat the brands it offers? It recently featured Edward Bess, Josie Maran and Philosophy. When can I expect them to probably feature those brands again? YES, brands repeat

2. Are the items for sale fresh?  Uncertain. I never got any stale stuff 

3. Are the items for sale slated to be discontinued? Overstock or discontinued

4. Are any coupon codes ever offered? Not in my experience

5. Is free shipping ever offered for a total less than $100? Some items come with free shipping frequently.

6. Does shipping really take 2 to 3 weeks? I know the manufacturer ships to HAUTELOOK directly after the event, but does it really take that long in general? Shipping is very slow: the sale event ends and then the orders are consolidated. It takes quite a while

Honored Contributor

@Campion wrote:

1. Does HAUTELOOK frequently repeat the brands it offers? It recently featured Edward Bess, Josie Maran and Philosophy. When can I expect them to probably feature those brands again? YES, brands repeat

2. Are the items for sale fresh?  Uncertain. I never got any stale stuff 

3. Are the items for sale slated to be discontinued? Overstock or discontinued

4. Are any coupon codes ever offered? Not in my experience

5. Is free shipping ever offered for a total less than $100? Some items come with free shipping frequently.

6. Does shipping really take 2 to 3 weeks? I know the manufacturer ships to HAUTELOOK directly after the event, but does it really take that long in general? Shipping is very slow: the sale event ends and then the orders are consolidated. It takes quite a while

Excellent report.    My answers would be the same.......The deals are especiallly great if you want to "try" a new brand without forking over a lot of cash.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@cyw_3825, Hautelook is now owned by Nordstroms so you can use Nordstroms' credit card and Notes ($20.00 off coupons if you get them). And items can be returned to Nordstroms Rack if you live close to one. I don't know if there are any other offers or promotions offered. May be worth googling all the coupon websites such as retailme not, etc.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I have used hsute look several times and I have had success.  They have a generous return policy I think 90 days.  Probably because the shipping starts sometimes two to three weeks from date of order.  I am able to make my returns directly to nordstrom rack which is near mt town

Honored Contributor

The few times that they over sold their stock.....they gave me a $10 credit.....I thought that was very fair.

Respected Contributor

I order quite frequently from Hautelook. I've been happy with everything I've ordered. Yes, it does sometimes take a while to get my order, but I really don't mind.