Respected Contributor

Grwm videos ( get ready with me) recommendations

Hi! I enjoy looking at grwm videos to learn new techniques.  I don't really know many names of people to watch. So, I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations.

I fly for work often so when I'm sitting in airports I watch! One can only answer emails, look at reports and do work stuff for so long. Lol!

thanks and have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Re: Grwm videos ( get ready with me) recommendations

I like...

Nathalie the Beauty Diva

Angie of Hot & Flashy 

Tammy of Ageless Beauty

Mary of Glitzy Fritzy

...to name a few. 

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse @Thank you!

Respected Contributor

My overall favorite day in and day out is Emily Noel.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped @Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Hands down - Emily Noel.

Also like Allie Glines, MandyLea; Stephanie Marie; there are others but these are the ones I consistently watch.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL @Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Franklinbell   I'm not sure if these will be the "style" of GRWM videos you're looking for though I find them perfect for my "look".

My goal as I aged has been to use X amount of products that will ALL fit into a Trish McEvoy planner or a cosmetic train case with NO other makeup needed. So, no back up stashes or extras here and there of makeup for a specific look (gone are the Ikea ALEX drawers that I and so many YouTubers have hoarding enough makeup to fill a department store cosmetics department, lol). Great skin and the products to make me look like me but better. Needing 30 products and a ton of layers is not longer my taste (though it once was and I wore it all proudly!).

Go to Westman Atelier dot com; Gucci Westman (a AMAZING makeup artist) uses her own face to show makeup application as well as others in the industry.  I CAN see the before and after difference and have been able to duplicate her looks on me with ease. I find them relaxing, informative and genuine.  Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Julia Adams MUA

Samantha March

Tati

Taylor Wynn

Allie Glines

Kelly Gooch

Mandy Lea

Ali Andreea

Shelby Wilson

Michelle Wang

Lisa J

Nikol Johnson

Jamie Paige

Jessica Braun

Skin care which is important for a nice makeup application.

James Welsh (My hero and the one that started me on a skin care journey to perfection)

Dr Shereen Idriss

Doctorly

Glow by Ramon

Mixed Makeup (Naturium)

Chris Gibson (although sometime questionable)

But my all time favorite makeup guru on YouTube, always has been and always will be, is Mel Thompson.  She died a little over a year ago. I loved and copied nearly everything she did except for the amount of powder she used. I could never do that!  There will never be another makeup artist that can influence me and speak to my makeup aesthetics the way she did.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee @Thank you! My dad used to joke with my mom and I that we had fifty two steps to beauty. He never understood antying after washing your face and brushing your teeth! He was a dashingly handsome man with minimal effort! Lol

i just noticed your from Florida. I hope and trust all is well!