Valued Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

When watching amy S with the TSV omg were her hands greasy. How can anyone not see this. I ordered one time and that was it. I can use vegetable oil and probably get the same results, none.Smiley Very Happy  IMHO sorry

@Bella2022 Today's (Sunday, 11/13) TSV is a Le Creuset pan...which product are you referring to?

I never saw Amy do demonstrations on pans, have you?

Respected Contributor

I knew immediately what you were talking about.  Love Josie Maran scents but her body cream is way too greasy for me.  Cannot get dressed right after putting on.  I use Beekman (used to like First Aid but too pricey now) and it absorbs right away and does not leave a greasy residue.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 ......If you are going to post please give the full information.  Her hands were greasy from what?  Lotions?  Cooking grease?  We do not have crystal balls.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@kze wrote:

My skin is so dry, Josie's body butters don't moisturize enough.  Even if I use a lot, it's absorbed immediately.   Everyone's skin is not the same.

@kze  - Have you ever tried Alpha Skin Care lotion?  This is what solved my dry skin.

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion Anti-Aging Formula for All Skin Types - Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles white 12 Ounce (Pack of 1)

@San Antonio Gal.  No, I haven’t  but I read your recommendation in another post yesterday so I'm going to try it.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Occasional Contributor
I enjoy most of her products. You don’t need a lot of the body butter to feel moisturized. I do feel a difference whe. I exfoliate/use a scrub first and then put tue body butter on. The different scents are great! I have my favorites but it’s fun trying new ones
Valued Contributor

Josie maran's cremes.Smiley Surprised