Valued Contributor

When watching amy S with the TSV omg were her hands greasy. How can anyone not see this. I ordered one time and that was it. I can use vegetable oil and probably get the same results, none.Smiley Very Happy  IMHO sorry

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

When watching amy S with the TSV omg were her hands greasy. How can anyone not see this. I ordered one time and that was it. I can use vegetable oil and probably get the same results, none.Smiley Very Happy  IMHO sorry

@Bella2022 Today's (Sunday, 11/13) TSV is a Le Creuset pan...which product are you referring to?

Frequent Contributor

Since the post is in beauty (not kitchen), I'd assume that it is the Josie Marian body butter and milk TSV on 11/12.  

Respected Contributor

@greencardigan I think you are right. But I still wish people would put the name of the product they're referring to in their post. Not everyone knows what the TSV was the day before--I didn't.

Respected Contributor

@greencardigan I go into the All Forum Topics when I open the Forums so everything is listed chronologically and you don't see the categories broken down.  So I wouldn't know what category the op was talking about when I open the thread.  I too think it is helpful for the OP to say what they are talking about up front in the post.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

I knew exactly what TSV the OP was referring too only because Josie Maran products are so greasy. However, it is very helpful if OP states the name or item they are posting about. Many other times I had no clue if it wasn't stated what item or person they are speaking about.

I have responded 2 or 3 times to comments regarding the JM TSV. They do not work for me and leave my skin very very oily, did not like that feel. 

Respected Contributor

True enough, that it's important to be specific in original posts, for those who may not have been watching.

However, considering the number of times people have chatted about Josie's shows, I probably would have been able to guess.

This TSV product use was excessive. Everyone looked greasy. After applying so much product, over and over, it's no surprise. The butter was just sitting on top of the skin. Not a good look.

I've used the body butter and it just takes a small amount of product to moisturize and not be greasy. It's one you can't overdo. It's why I passed on the large tub of BB. I probably couldn't have used it up before it expired. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it was some kind of slick and slippery Saturday for sure. 😏

If I never see them all rubbing themselves down again it will be too soon!!!  

Respected Contributor

JM is slipping and sliding her way to the bank! Cat Surprised

Trusted Contributor

My skin is so dry, Josie's body butters don't moisturize enough.  Even if I use a lot, it's absorbed immediately.   Everyone's skin is not the same.