Super Contributor

Sorry I meant light/medium.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 author said:

I'm using Bobbi Brown's new foundation stick in Porcelain, and am very very fair with pink undertones and this stuff looks fantastic on me! I can put it mostly where needed, blend it out, lasts all day, doesn't settle in fine lines, really great for a fair skinned person.

The older version was good, but this is better and it melts right in instantly, so easy to apply, and the color is perfect for me. I used to wear Px in Camellia, color matched to me, and this is much the same color-wise.

I have tried her stick foundation in beige. It was just too yellow.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 author said:

I'm using Bobbi Brown's new foundation stick in Porcelain, and am very very fair with pink undertones and this stuff looks fantastic on me! I can put it mostly where needed, blend it out, lasts all day, doesn't settle in fine lines, really great for a fair skinned person.

The older version was good, but this is better and it melts right in instantly, so easy to apply, and the color is perfect for me. I used to wear Px in Camellia, color matched to me, and this is much the same color-wise.

I agree I am pretty fiar and I like her Skin Foundation SPF 15, it is not yellow at all. I think people should relook some of her products as there have been new colors added. I have her new formulated stick foundation and BB creme and they are not yellow at all.

Super Contributor

When Bobbi said, "we all have yellow in our skin", her credibility was lost. For myself anyway.

Contributor

Yes, I wanted to try Bobbi Brown products, but they are expensive. And I don't have a place where I can purchase Bobbi Brown products locally. I am not about to pay $26.00+ shipping and handling for a lipstick that might not work for me. I purchased the set of SKINN lip glosses last Saturday (they were on special). I love them! Actually, I have switched to his products almost exclusively. They are reasonable and they work.

Super Contributor

I love and wear Bobbi's makeup. But I was a little taken aback recently when I ordered two replacement tubes of one of my go-to shades of lipstick, Blondie Pink. Paying $26 for a tube of lipstick is not appealing, but this color is PERFECT for me and I reach for it more than any other.

I used to throw away tubes of lipstick once I got to the bottom, but now I use a lip brush to dig out every last bit.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a lipstick user at all, nor would I ever pay $27 for a tube.

Ridiculous, and lipsticks are one of the cheapest things to produce next to lip gloss.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/3/2014 pinkberry said: I've never bought BB lipstick so i dont know if its good, but I was just looking at the newer Estée Lauder lipstick that gets really good reviews and it's $30. At the start of the summer I bought a Dior lipstick that was $34 and I really hesitated because of the price, but it has turned out to be one of the best lipsticks I've ever had. So at $26, the BB seems to be in line with most dept store lipsticks.

IMHO, Dior products are vastly superior to BB and indeed worth the $.

Trusted Contributor

I will continue to buy Bobbi Brown products because they are superior products and I love them. I have been wearing sand washed pink lipstick for 15 years.

Super Contributor

you can get bobbi on ebay