Honored Contributor

Good Ulta Coupon For November

Just got a new Ulta catalog in the mail. The coupon on the back page is $15 off a purchase of $75 or more online or in store. Valid on regular and sale merchandise. Some exclusions are listed but not as many as all prestige brands so it looks like a lot of those should be included.
Valid Nov 1-21st.
I'm sure I'll be getting emails about this too since I'm on their list.
Honored Contributor

Re: Good Ulta Coupon For November

@Pearlee Come to think of it I haven't gotten an Ulta catalog for a long time.  A new Ulta just opened about a week ago in my local shopping center and I plan on going to check it out on Sunday (Nov. 1)....I sure hope I can get a coupon or a code!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 I hadn't gotten a catalog for a long time either nor an insert with coupon in our Sunday paper. (Probably due to pandemic) Sign up for their emails...and before you go, look on their website because the coupon deal with code is usually near the bottom of their cluttered home page online. Wait til Nov 1st because there is a 20% off one there now.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Thanks I will do that!....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just got one today after along time not getting one.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 I got the same coupon in Ulta's email today as predicted, so now it's on my phone too.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@haddon9I got the same coupon in Ulta's email today as predicted, so now it's on my phone too.

@Pearlee   I was in the new store earlier today and it was the last day of a 20% off everything for their grand opening.  I picked up a few items.  However I still haven't gotten an email with a coupon...maybe next time.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 try going on line for coupon

Honored Contributor

@haddon9. Did you ever find this coupon?