Respected Contributor

I admit that I am partial to clean hair and very little product.  What is up with hair so full of product that it separates and lies flat on the head? You know which host I mean.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I admit that I am partial to clean hair and very little product.  What is up with hair so full of product that it separates and lies flat on the head? You know which host I mean.

I'll assume it's Shawn you're speaking of.  How do you know how much product she has in her hair?  Maybe she didn't wash it today because not everyone washes their hair everyday.  How do you even know she has any product in her hair?

Respected Contributor

I feel for the hosts and models if they still have to style their own hair.  I would not want to go on TV with my hair when I do it myself.  They may be somewhat more adept at styling their hair than I am but I still feel for them.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Her hair looks fine to me. I've seen it look worse.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

I'll assume it's Shawn you're speaking of.  How do you know how much product she has in her hair?  Maybe she didn't wash it today because not everyone washes their hair everyday.  How do you even know she has any product in her hair?

Well she always says she hates to shower, chances are her hair is dirty. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too much product?

[ Edited ]

@chessylady wrote:

@chessylady  .. yes, I know who you mean & it looks terrible 👎....... Edited to add .... I was not talking about Shawn .... I was referring to one of the models 🙃

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Well she always says she hates to shower, chances are her hair is dirty. 

@QVCkitty1  EWWWH! Just a big yuck!!