Respected Contributor

Beauty by TOVA 30th Anniversary

[ Edited ]

Beauty by Tova with Tova Borgnine premiered on QVC in November 1990. 

Here's a sneak peek at what's coming up on her two 30th anniversary shows Friday, November 13, 2020 at 2am ET with Katrina Szish and 5pm ET with Mary Beth Roe.

TOVA-30th.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty by TOVA 30th Anniversary

Over the years, I bought her signature scent and mascara. Even gave boxed sets as Christmas gifts. Those were great days at QVC.

Honored Contributor

Back to the futute with Tova.

Esteemed Contributor

Did I read that correctly?   TOVA is having a 30th anniversary and QVC is only giving her 2 lousy time slots?  One of them in the middle of the night?    That's just wrong!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@banned again   THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this.  I used all of her products... skin care, make up, and FRAGRANCE!  Such a great line prior to QVC purchasing.  She had the best mascara, and what can I say about the original TOVA that has not already been said.  People stopped me almost everytime I wore it.  I wore it to a sales meeting once and almost every rep wanted to know what it was when I went down the aisle to get to my seat.  It was ONE OF A KIND.   Can't wait to see the show.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@Re: Beauty by TOVA 30th Anniversary

@tototwo   AGREE COMPLETELY ...  but that's the way they do things these days.  

Esteemed Contributor

Has she been selling her Cactine line all along?  I remember when I was still home (50 years ago) my mother had the Cactine mask and a bar of her soap.  I really liked it, but then I was 17 years old.  

Alas, her scents are too strong and overpowering for me.  I tried it and my husband asked me what that terrible smell was.  Back it went.  I have a problem with wearing perfume or cologne.  They alway change on me and not in a good way.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Those cactine things are a first for me. In that packaging, anyway. Is that one jar a cream? I'm curious about that and the serums...? Anyone using this?

Respected Contributor

QVC bought the Tova line several years ago.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I am very excited.