Honored Contributor

Too expensive for me.  I'm fine with the Clinique version. 

Trusted Contributor

I've used Black Honey and Givenchy.  The color is very similar, but the feel on my lips is totally different.  The Givenchy is not drying, and far superior to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Givenchy lipstick

[ Edited ]

Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor is really pretty on me, a very pretty berry plum shade, it is navy in the tube. 

Valued Contributor
Courtney Cason looks great.
Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I think it is overpriced.

I got a Heart & Seoul Black Rose duo from HSN a long time ago & would like to buy that again as mine are almost used up. I can't find them to order. I don't recall the price but I'm positive it was not anywhere close to the price of the G one on QVC.

When they were an HSN TS they were a set of 3 for 29.95

@Shelbelle @willdob3 @SilleeMee - I also ordered the set of 3 Heart & Seoul lipsticks that were the TSV and hated them. The color it turned on me was awful.  Threw them all out.  These work fine on the people of TV but they certainly aren't for all of us as the vendors and hosts claim.

@JudyL  I believe that. I think it is a toss of the coin when it come to all colors whether they will work for us. I don't but the magically perfect for everyone marketing - but this one was good for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Givenchy lipstick

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

I think it is overpriced.

I got a Heart & Seoul Black Rose duo from HSN a long time ago & would like to buy that again as mine are almost used up. I can't find them to order. I don't recall the price but I'm positive it was not anywhere close to the price of the G one on QVC.

@willdob3 

I wear this dupe as well. You missed it. They had a TS a few months back and I purchased another three pack, since I was almost out from the last set that I had purchased. 

Respected Contributor

I love mine too. Gives me a perfect pink shade for my olive skin 

Respected Contributor

I like it and the color it gives me.

Honored Contributor

I tried the G brand black lipstick, I think in a sample size and then I bought the 3 pak of the TS from HSN---there is no difference IMO--except you are paying big bucks for the G name---- not into big name brands anymore---still on my first tube of the Korean brand--

Honored Contributor

Seeing this topic reminded me of something I've wondered about.

I only use lip gloss and just one quick application.

I've seen a few of the presentations of this lipstick .... why do the hosts and models put on multiple layers of the product?