Respected Contributor

Is this really all they say it is?  Looks alot like Black Honey from Clinique for a whole lot more $$$.

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of the Fran Wilson Mood Matcher lipsticks which I've bought at Walgreens for as little as $1., in prettier colors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Speaking from personal experience My DD loves this lipstick. Keeps her lips soft and moisturized. Its her yearly Christmas gift.

I decided to try it and now am hooked.  Looks different on each of us. GD is just starting to wear lipstick, tried her mothers and likes it too.

Three generations and perfect on all of us.  Yes it's a luxury we share and will continue to do so. It's long  lasting and can apply multiple coats to deepen the color.  We are happy with the initial application.

Obviously it's not for everyone but nothing is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Givenchy lipstick

[ Edited ]

Losks like a dupe for Black Honey, Beauty Spy Rose lipstick, IT Je Ne Sais Quoi and Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor. 

Honored Contributor

I think it is overpriced.

I got a Heart & Seoul Black Rose duo from HSN a long time ago & would like to buy that again as mine are almost used up. I can't find them to order. I don't recall the price but I'm positive it was not anywhere close to the price of the G one on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I got a Heart & Seoul Black Rose duo from HSN a long time ago & would like to buy that again as mine are almost used up. I can't find them to order. I don't recall the price but I'm positive it was not anywhere close to the price of the G one on QVC.

When they were an HSN TS they were a set of 3 for 29.95

Honored Contributor

I also bought HSN's black lippy set of three when they had it as a TS last May this year. I love it and I have only used a fraction of one of the lippies. The set of three is going to last a very, very long time. On me it turns a pretty shade of berry-pink and not quite as dark as black cherry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The latest red Mystic Flower set from HSN is getting terrible reviews, so glad I didnt get that one. The Heart and Seoul Rose is really pretty on. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

When they were an HSN TS they were a set of 3 for 29.95

@Shelbelle @willdob3 @SilleeMee - I also ordered the set of 3 Heart & Seoul lipsticks that were the TSV and hated them. The color it turned on me was awful.  Threw them all out.  These work fine on the people of TV but they certainly aren't for all of us as the vendors and hosts claim.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl   While I have not tried Givency or Clinique's brand,  I have and love ELF brand of this type of lip product called Sheer Slick in Black Cherry and I love it.  I think I paid 3.99 for it on a sale.  On me it's not dark it's a neutral cherry pink if that makes sense.  I do not care for lip glosses and this isnt greasy like a gloss. It's a nice change from lipstick.