Honored Contributor

GRANDeBrow 2-in-1 Brow Gel

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried this product? It’s not only a brow serum, but it’s also a tinted brow gel; hence, the name two in one. It comes in Auburn, which is always a great color for me, so, if you have tried it, regardless of color, what are your thoughts?

IMG_0048.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: GRANDeBrow 2-in-1 Brow Gel

I've been ;using the regular clear Grande Brow serum and I really like it.  Now that I have increased brow hair I may try this one.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife , I had my brows microbladed a few times.   Haven't had to touch up since 3 yrs ago...the best, easiest treatment I've done for my brows.  Im so fair, and literally had no brows, probably from over plucking.   Makes my entire eye and upper area look lifted.  I wake up with brows, LOL.   Before I did this, the brow pencils I used were from Anastasia, and Avon, lasted through a sweaty day.  I have never tried the gels or liquid. 

I can't say enough about the microblading...a good artist will get the strokes just like hairs, any shape you want, and color.   Huge step eliminated in daily make up, and you wake up with brows that lift the entire face...my experience, speaking for myself. 

I have used Grande lash, it worked, lashes got long... but I got staining around my lids, so I had to stop it.  That's a common side effect. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I know that Microblading is extremely popular, but I have ZERO tolerance for pain.  That's no exaggeration.  I don't mind using brow powder; it doesn't hurt.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  I have not used this, but I have used their clear brow serum and like it.  I mostly used it for disappearing tails and that's what I got back.  Nothing extra even though my brows are pretty sparse.  I do like that it seems to have an ingredient that, over time, turns the grays darker.  I'm currently using up my Careprost on my brown and the grays are returning.  

Also, I use Gimme Brow which seems to be the same concept as far as the color part goes.  I would be interested in if the auburn shade is dark or orangey.  I used an auburn pomade once and thought it looked great until one day I was in a bathroom with differnt lighting and was horrified at how orange it was.  I still use a pomade, but it's light brown since Maybelline doesn't have it in auburn.  I use the Gimme Brow over it and my one concern is that, probably because my brows are so sparse, I have to apply very carefully so as to not get too much.  That would be my concern with this product.  If I had to use that light a hand, I would just rather use the clear serum especially if the 2 in 1 is as pridey as the serum.  

Hope that helps. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @Icegoddess.  I use the Gimme Brow and like it okay, but not sure that I will replace it when I run out.  I also use WEN Brow serum which I really like, but notice that it's better in my PM routine than AM because it doesn't play nice with my brow powder in the AM.  This is why, when I saw the GRANDeBrow 2-in-1 Brow Gel, I thought it might be a good substitute for my WEN in the morning.  I've added it to my Amazon cart, so I think I may just get it, especially since it does come in  Auburn.  This appears to be a more on the brown side of Auburn so it doesn't appear from looking at it up close that it would turn to orange.  I'm not into Ronald McDonald...LOL!  Well, maybe a McFlurry!